(BTS) Jimin When you confess to him

It was your graduation day which meant it also was your last day being in your high school. You would be attending college next year. All your friends would all head to different directions and most likely the last day you would see your schoolmates. That was why you decided to confess today.

You had a crush on Jimin for 3 years now. Nobody knew that apart from your best friend Noel. You were very careful how you act while you were near Jimin because you were scared someone would find out. You were just an average girl who was bubbly and happy all the time. You knew the highschool sweetheart would not fall head over heels for you. But today you would confess to him. It was now or never.

The graduation ceremony had ended, the graduation dinner would be held at night. There were some time for students to prepare themselves. It was the perfect time for you to confess. You had asked Noel to help ask Jimin to go to the roof after the ceramony.

You arrived to the designated place first. You were very nervous. What if he rejected you? Wait, he would definitely reject you. What if he made fun of you?What if he asked you if this was a joke or not? God, why did you even thought that it was a good idea to confess to Jimin on the last day of school and humiliate yourself in front of him?

You were pacing around the roof and, out of habit and nervousness, biting your nails. Your mind thinking different ways you could get out of this icky situation. Your brain was literally running on full speed, calculating different response from him.

"Ahem." You heard a cough behind you.

You swirled your head and saw Jimin standing perfectly in front of you. He looked dashing with his fitted tuxedo on, hugging at all the right places. You were staring at him, just admiring at his beauty. This was the first time seeing him that close, let alone being alone with him. You tried to avoid him as much as possible in the past few years because you didn't want your actions to be suspicious.

"So. Why do you want to meet me here? Do you have anything to say or do?" He asked. You could swear his face was blushing but why would he? You quickly brushed away the thought.

"Um." You were not ready to tell him but what would be the worst thing? There was still a slight chance, he would like you back. Also, it was not like you to hesitate. You were the honest and straight forward girl in class so you decided to tell him in a straight forward way. "I like you."

"Wha...What!?" He said flustered. Shit. Now what to do? He's going to reject me.

You were thinking different ways to solve this awkward situation. "I should be the one to say it. Ai... What to do?" You heard him mumble.

"What did you say?" You spoke up.

"I like you too. I was planning to confess to you but I guess you got ahead of me." He scratched his head.

You stood there not knowing what to do. You were so happy he liked you back. It was like a dream come true. How many times he had you thinking he had a girlfriend? How lonf had you been sneaking glances at him? How many times you secretly stare at him during sports day? You were so happy that he liked you back. You lowered down your head to the ground with a burning face while joy of tears rolled down your face.

"Hey... Oh my god. Don't cry." He walked near you and brushed away your tears.

"I'm sorry, I was just so happy." You said looking up at him.

He just chuckled at your cute reaction. "I know it's too late to ask. But can you be my date tonight?"

"Yes. Of course." You smiled. Jimin liking you back was in your wildest dreams. You were still in cloud nine.

"We still have two hours left until the dinner. I'll walk you back to dorm."

You both were in front of your dorm. You shuffled your feet.

"I'll see you later." You said.

"Yea, see you later."

You were about to go in when he suddenly peck a kiss on your cheek.

"Bye." He said with a red face and rushed to his own dorm.

You held your cheek and smiled idiotically while Jimin was touching his lips.

Both of you were anticipating for the night to come.