(BTS) Suga When you always hurt yourself

You were on a date with your sweet boyfriend at the amusement park. You were super happy because you enjoy the exciting rides. Yoongi suggested to go to the amusement park and you were down.

"Yeah! We're here!" You screamed as you entered the park.

You saw a tuck shop selling cotton candy so you ran to it. You didn't see the step before the shop and you tripped over. You immediately stood up and brushed your knees. Tripping was a normal daily activity for you. You continued to buy the cotton candy.

"Clumsy, are you alright?" Yoongi stood next to you waiting for the cotton candy. His heart jumped when he saw you tripped but you stood up before he could reach you.

"I'm fine." You showed him your knees. "It's not bleeding." Your knees were noy bruised or bleeding but the dirt made your knees stained black.

He crossed his hands and raised an eyebrow at you. The cotton candy was ready, you took it and ready to go. But Yoongi brought you to the seats and asked you to sit down. You obliged.

"Wait for me." He went up and asked the worker for a cup of water and some tissues. He sat down next to you and lifted your legs to his lap.

"What are you doing?" You were flustered. You two were still in public and it was quite embarrassing.

He dampen the napkins with water and wiped your knees clean. "What do you think I'm doing?"

He made sure that your knees were cleaned before patting your thighs. You put your legs down. You pulled some candy and put it near his mouth. He opened his mouth and inhaled the sweet candy.

"Thank you." You kissed on his cheeks.

He stood up and ruffled your hair. "What do you want to ride first?"

"The Death Fall!" Yo dragged him by his hand and led the way.