(Monsta X) Wonho Dessert

You wanted to have dessert after dinner. You were craving for some shaved ice so you took your boyfriend's hand and led him into the closest dessert shop. You had ordered a strawberry bingsu and Hoseok insisted to pay.

You were now eating the huge bingsu all by yourself because your boyfriend said he was too full too eat anymore.

"Just try some." You scooped some of the ice mixed with red and sweet strawberries.

"I'm really full, _____." Hoseok said again.

"One tiny spoon won't hurt. Just one bite, I promise." You looked at him, pouting slightly. "You need to try at least once because you're the one who bought it. Or else I'll feel guilty."

Hoseok looked at you with his lips pressed into a thin line. "Fine. Just one bite." He finally compiled.

You picked up the spoon and fed him. Your boyfriend's eyes went wide as he didn't expect the dessert to be that delicious. After that one bite, he continued to open his mouth and even nudged you when you were not giving him a spoonful of the icy treat. The face when he wanted more of the dessert was beyond this world, he was just too cute.

"You said you were full." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I can't miss the chance of having my girlfriend feeding me. Right?"

"Oh, shut up." You rolled your eyes at him. "You just liked the bigsu. Just admit it."

"I liked it. But I love you." He leaned over and kissed the tip of your nose.

You were blushing so hard and your cheeks looked like strawberries. You softly hit his chest out of embarrassment.

Hoseok chuckled. "You know it's true."