(Monsta X) Shownu Sleepless Night

You had an important job interview tomorrow and you were very anxious. You couldn't sleep and you changed your sleeping position for the thousandth time.

Hyungwoo's arms were tightly wrapped around you and was breathing steadily. You would be fast asleep by now usually but you were just too nervous to do so right now. Even his warm and strong arms couldn't lure you to sleep.

"Hyungwoo. Hyungwoo." You called out your boyfriend's name softly, just wanting to know if he was awake or not.

You heard a groan and he tightened his arms around you as he let out a yawn.

"Yes?" He murmured into your neck.

"Sorry for waking you up." You said apologetically. You didn't mean to wake him up, you just want to know if he was asleep or not, So that he could talk to you or comfort you.

"It's ok. I couldn't sleep anyway." You knew he was lying but you feel warm in your heart. "Are you nervous for tomorrow?"

"Yes. Very. I couldn't sleep thinking about it." You turned around so that you were facing him.

"Don't be. You will do great. I saw you practicing a lot. You'll be fine. Trust me."

You bit down your lip and looked up at him. He saw hesitance in your eyes.

"You'll be alright. It's just an interview, don't worry about it too much." He placed a kiss on your forehead.

You decided to trust him for now and go to sleep. You snuggle close to his chest and closed your eyes. Hyungwoo started to pat your back, trying to get you to sleep faster.

Soon enough, in his warm and familiar presence, you fell asleep. Hyungwoo continued patting until he heard your steady breathing. And he went to sleep with you too.