(Seventeen) Jeonghan Pamper Day

You decided to pamper yourself today with a full night routine. You put on a face mask and hair with conditioner in shower cap, sat on the bed to have a night in.

You were reading a magazine as your boyfriend walked in. You looked up from the said article and saw him with his mouth wide open.

"What are you looking at?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well. Everything." He used his finger to gesture his face.

"It's a face mask and hair mask. Do you want to do it?" You offered.

"No?" He answered hesitantly.

"Come on. You need to have some kind of skincare. And that hair of yours needs some attention." You got up from the bed and dragged him into the bathroom.

The two of you were in bed and watching some random TV show while waiting for the time to pass.

"15 minutes' up." Jeonghan got up.

You followed him to the bathroom and washed your face. You took off the shower cap and tried to rinse it by yourself. But the shower head was not helping.

"Let me help you with that." Jeonghan took the shower head and ran his finger through your hair.

Your hair was dripping wet when he finished. He told you to wait as he grabbed a towel for you.

You used the towel your boyfriend gave you to dry your hair as he took his turn to rinse off the conditioner.

The both of you went to bed after all the pampering. You snuggled close to his chest and looked up. His silky long hair was covering his eyes so you reached up and tucked it behind his ear. You ran your hand through his hair as you do so. He hand caught yours and brought it ti his chest.

"Let's sleep." He said without opening his eyes.

"Good night."

Jeonghan didn't answer but placed a kiss on your forehead.