(BTS) Suga Painting Nails

You were doing your nails on the living room. You were thinking on doing a Christmas themed nail art. You were still dwelling on what kind looks better on you when Yoongi came out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked you while ruffling his hair dry with a towel.

"Nails. But I can't decide on which design."

He sat down on the couch next to you. "Just do any kind. They look the same to me. No one's going to notice your nails." He grumbled.

"But I will notice it." You continued to imagine how different design will look on you.

"This is boring." He turned on the television. "You can't do anything while waiting them to dry. It's ridiculous."

"It's really fun actually. You just never tried it." You said. "Maybe you should try it now." You eyes beamed when you thought of this brilliant idea.

"Nope." He balled up his hands and hide his nails.

"Aw. Come on." You begged with your puppy eyes and hands clasped together.

"No." Yoongi refused to look at you.

"One time. Just this once." You held up your finger and continued to bed him. "You can take it off immediately too."

Yoongi squinted his eyes. "No."

"Please." You hugged his arm and gently shook his arm. You felt his hand relaxes and he turned his head to look at you.

"Fine." He gently replied. "But just this time. Plus you have to help me take it off."

"Yeah!" You leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"Yeah yeah. Let's just get this over with." He gave his hand to you.

You studied his delicate hand with long and slender fingers. You put your hand against his and compared the size. His hands were much bigger than yours. His hands suddenly clasped with yours. You looked up and saw him staring at you.

"Are you going to paint or what? 'Cause I'm going to leave if you don't start soon." Your boyfriend raised an eyebrow at you.

"I'll start now so sit down." You said with a blush on your face.

He smirked and looked at you endearingly.

"Done." You took a nice look of his newly painted black nails. The color black is a great contrast with his pale skin.

"Finally." Young let out a sign of relief. He had tried to use his phone but you took it away from him. You told him not to mess up his nails. And he couldn't do anything about it.

"I think I know which nailers I should do." You said to yourself.

"Help me get rid of these things first." Your boyfriend nudged you with a scrunched nose.

"I'll help you with that the I'm done." You said it softly.

"Ugh!" He slouched back to the couch, defeated.

You painted your nail with a blue-mint green radiant and with snowflakes stickers. You looked at your nails proudly. The nails were nicely painted.

"Can you help me now?" Yoongi murmured against your shoulder.

He had rested his head on your shoulder while you were painting your own nails because he was tired and bored. He had been looking at you the whole time. You took out your phone and took Yoongi's hand to put it aside with yours. You took a picture and smiled contently.

"Don't post that. And can you please get it off me?" He asked, annoyed.

You grabbed the cotton pads and rubbed on his nails.

"All gone." You looked at his now stained nails.

"The things I do for you." He shook his head.

"Thank you." You kissed his nose.

He was shock at first but then he pulled you to his chest. And the two of you spend the whole evening cuddling on the couch.