(BTS) Suga Valentine's Day

It was Valentine's Day and you decided to give your boyfriend, Yoongi, chocolates. You knew he didn't like sweets so you made the chocolates extra dark. You spend a whole night just to make it perfect. You put the delicate chocolate into a bag and tied a ribbon around it. You wrote a card and put it into a paper bag along with the chocolates.

"Is that for Yoongi?" You friend, Noel, asked you.

"Yea. I spend a whole night on it. I'm super tired now." You slumped back into your seat.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble, but we're talking about Yoongi. Do you think he'll like chocolates?" You friend noted, "He doesn't give a shit to anything. Remember last year all his secret admires. Do you remember how they all went back crying?"

You remembered it vividly, how Yoongi rejected all the girls and said he didn't like sweets. But this is dark chocolate, he would like it. Right?

"I know but it's me giving him chocolates though. Maybe he'll like it." You hesitated.

"Good luck, you'll need it."

"Thank you. I'll go and give it to him now."

You went to his classroom but his friends told you that he went to the backyard earlier. You walked to the backyard and saw Yoongi's back and a girl talking. You thought it would be rude to disturb them so you stood at the corner.

"Here are some chocolate I made for you." The girl timidly gave Yoongi the chocolate she made.

"I don't like chocolates. The reason that I would waste my time on you is because you kept putting waste paper in my locker."

The girl was obviously not prepared for his snarky remarks. Everyone would be upset if the person they like turns them down. Not only that but Yoongi harshly threw the chocolate on the ground. You looked down to your own chocolate and quickly left.

What if he also threw your chocolate on the ground too. It would be too embarrassing. You went back to the classroom and stuff the paper bag back to your school bad not caring if you crushed some chocolate during the process. You decided you would not give chocolate to him so to save yourself from embarrassment.

It was a daily ritual for Yoongi to take you home and today was no different. So you waited for him next to your locker putting books you need into your bag. Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder, it was Yoongi. He helped you hold your bag while you arranged your locker. You took your bag from him once you finished.

"Let's go home." You started to walk to the gate of the school.

"You don't have anything to do?" Yoongi asked.

"What?" You were confused.

"Do you know what today is?"

"I don't have anything to do today. The student council meeting is tomorrow and I don't have duty in library." You thought of everything that could lead to his question. You were thinking really hard.

"Not those but like do you brought something today?"

"No. Why?"

"You really don't know what today is?" He stared at your clueless face. "It's Valentine's day."

"Oh, that." You were flustered, you didn't want him to bring it up because you didn't have anything to give him. You were hoping that he would let it go.

"So." He opened his palm.

"Ah. I didn't prepare anything. I'm so sorry." You lowered your head, still hoping he will just let it go.

He raised his eyebrows at you. "But I saw something in your bag. Is it not for me?"

"You opened my bag?" You let out a groan.

"Just give it to me."

"I'll give something tomorrow. You won't like what i give you."

"I like everything you give me."

"It's chocolate though." You bit your lip. You speak faster than he could. "I know you don't like it. I'll just do something different for you."

He snatched your bag and took the paper bag out. He took one into his mouth. "Do you know I was waiting for you to give me chocolate the whole day? But you kept avoiding me. I knew you would make it extra dark for me and I knew you took a lot of time making it. Why didn't you give me this earlier?"

"I saw what happened in the backyard today. You threw the girl's choco onto the ground." You were still worried he wouldn't like it.

He hold up the chocolate he was eating. "This is different because you made it. How could you compare yourself to some random girl?" He hold your hand and led you to the gate.

You were glued to the ground. Yoongi was not a person that say something so greasy. You blushed at his words.

"Are you coming or you want to stand here?" He asked with his back facing you.

You saw his ears went red which matched the color on your cheeks.

"Let's go. I want to go to the ice cream parlor."

"What flavor do you want?"

"Strawberry."

You two held hands and leave the school.