(Infinite) Sunggyu When you are sick and he takes care of you

You had been sick for almost a week and with all those constant sneezing and coughing along with severe sore throat, you had no signs of getting better. You hadn't told Sunggyu that you were sick, with all the schedules he had, he sure didn't have time taking care of you and as a result he would blame himself. Although you really want someone to take care of you, you didn't have the heart to tell Sunggyu that you were sick. You didn't want to add on his stress as he already had too much to stress about. You got away with being sick was because Sunggyu had too much schedule and decided to crash the dorm instead heading back home. If he knew you were sick and didn't tell him, he would be furious.

1 new message

I'm coming back home now and I have a day off tomorrow.

Gyu oppa

Oh, shit. He was coming back and if he saw you in this state he would scold you. Well, there was no turning back now, might as well take some medicine and hope for the best when you woke up.

"________, I'm home." Sunggyu yelled as he took off his shoes. There was no response. He was dead tired with all the hectic schedules the week and was thrilled that he can hit the bed as soon as he went back home.He walked to the living room and saw no one was there. He checked in the bed room and saw you sweating profusely. He walked over and touched your forehead. She's having a fever. Why didn't she told me she was sick? He went to the fridge and brought out an ice pack and went to the bathroom to dampen some towels. He walked back to the bedroom and place the ice pack on your forehead. He also used the dampen towels to wipe away your sweat on your body in order for you to sleep in comfort. He took a shower and went back to your side to have a nap. He woke up every now and then to change your ice pack and wipe your sweat.

Once he got enough of sleep, he prepared dinner for the both of you, nothing fancy, just ramen for himself and some chicken soup for you. After he ate his dinner, you still have no signs of waking up so he decided to put the soup back in the fridge and heat it up later when you wake up. He went back to the bedroom and started to watch movies on his laptop.

You stirred from your sleep and opened your eyes. You saw Sunggyu sitting next to you.

"Oppa, you're home?" You asked while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Yes. Why didn't you tell me that you were sick, then I could take care of you." He said accusingly. He felt your forehead, "Your fever have gone down a bit.", he mumbled to himself.

"I didn't want you to stress about it and you would be more tired if I told you I was sick." You looked down.

"You still worried me. Do you know that you may faint while you have a fever? Hell knows if you were to faint and no one was to help you?" He glared at you but softened his voice, "next time please tell me if you are sick."

"Ok, oppa." You snuggled into his warm embrace.

"Come on, don't get to comfortable here, you need to have your medicine and your dinner. I made you chicken soup." He sat up while pulling you up with him.

"You cooked? O gosh, did you burn down the house?"

"_____, please have some faith in my cooking skills," As you looked at him like he had grow an eye on his forehead.

"It is delicious." You exclaimed as you finished the whole bowl of soup.

"Take your medicine now." He held up two tablets and a bottle of cough syrup.

You made a disgruntled look. "I am not going to take this thing."

"You have to, you have no choice." He put the medicine on the table, "you are not leaving the table until you take them."

Your face scrunched up in disgust, "There is no way this thing is going to help me get better." You held up the bottle and look at the slime looking, brown liquid, that gave you a shudder down your spine.

Sunggyu saw that you really didn't want to take the medicine and his forcing tactic was not working. To be honest, that bottle of shit looked disgusting but he knew that taking it would make you better. So he tried coaxing you.

"If you take the medicine and have a good night sleep. I'll book the restaurant you wanted to try for a long time and we can go there tomorrow." He tried coaxing you.

"That restaurant is really hard to book though." You said looking at him suspiciously.

"I have my ways." He said. "Just take your medicine and I promise."

"I want to have pancakes for breakfast too." You whined.

"Sure, I'll buy it tomorrow morning."

"I want you to make it." You said with your pouty face and hugging his arm.

"Ok ok, just for you. Now take your medicine." He pointed at the tablets and the bottle on the table.

You gulped down your medicine in a swift move but the aftertaste was horrible. You scrunched up your face in disgust.

"Good girl." He then kissed you on the forehead. "Now go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us."

You laid on the bed and snuggle close to Sunggyu, close to his chest until you can hear his comforting heart beat.

"Good night, oppa." As you place a light kiss on his chest. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"It's nothing." He kissed you on the crown of your head. "Good night sweet dreams."

And the both of you doze off to dreamland.