(BTS) Jungkook Your stone

Jungkook was your stone. He was here when you were going through your hardest and darkest time. You were unsure of what would happen tomorrow but you were sure nothing would rip the two of you apart. His comfort was not just saying but by his actions. You knew you could endure the pain when he was going through it with you.

You were emotionally dependent on him. You always go to him when you feel down or lost. He could always make you better. Just his presence alone kept you calm. You didn't know what you would do if you didn't have him. Maybe you were still living under the shadows of your parent's death.

Jungkook is the person that led you to the light. He stood by you during the darkest time and you appreciate that. He was not the friends who left you because of your sadness. He was the one that told you your parent's death was an accident, it was not your fault.

You were sure that if one day the world started to crumble, you were safe in his arms. He would protect you from all those hurtful and mean words, protecting you from the harsh reality.

You look at the person next to you and smiled in satisfaction. He was also staring at you with the same manner.

You were content with him. And only him.