(BTS) J Hope Bath Time

"Are you ready?" You shouted out from the bathroom.

You had put your favorite bath bomb in. You stripped off your clothes and climbed into the bathtub.

"I'm already in it. Are you done?" You shouted once more.

Hoseok went in the bathroom just as you finished calling him.

"I'm here. I'm here." He had a goofy grin on his face.

It was his idea of having bath time. Bath time was something you two need at this very moment of life. Just to take away the stress and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere in each other's embrace.

Hoseok hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder. You relaxed your body into his as he hugged you. You two were sharing little pecks here and there, having small chats that you both were too busy to say at normal basis.

It was a romantic bath until your dear boyfriend splash water right into your face. You turned around and glared at him.

"What are you doing?" You giggled.

"Nothing." He smirked mischievously.

"Oh really?" You splashed him with water. "Really?" You chuckled.

A romantic bath time turned to a full on water fight. Water was flying in every direction. The both of you didn't really care and just had fun.

"This is all your fault." You groaned while mopping the floor.

"Hey! You joined too." He chuckled. Hoseok was holding towels and wiping the floor.

"Ugh!!!"