(Got7) Mark When you think he is cheating on you

You were out with your girlfriends for some Christmas shopping. It was a few hours of dumping money and walking so all of you decided to go in a cafe and rest a bit. You all ordered a drink and sat at a table next to the window.

All of the girls were talking really happily. Suddenly, one of your friends looked out a window and pointed.

"Isn't that Mark? Why is he with a girl?" She said.

You looked out the window and saw Mark with another girl walking into a cake shop. It was not an ordinary cake shop though it was your favorite cake shop. Mark had told you this morning that he would be practicing the whole day for an upcoming concert. You pretended to not be bothered by the scene and continue to chat with your friends. You kept on thinking the possibilities on why he would lie to you. Your mind was on the matter as you zone out of the conversation.

"_________, ________." You snapped out of your train thoughts and saw your friend waving her hands in front of you.

"If you want to know you can always text him right?" Another friend of yours suggested.

You took your phone out and texted him.

1 New Message!

From: Bae

Where are you now? I miss you.

Mark was testing out some cakes when he received your message. It was a secret that he would be surprising you on your birthday. So he lied to you that he would be practicing instead of telling you he would be going to your favorite cake shop and learn to bake. He had asked the owner many times but she refused because it was the shop special recipe. Mark called many of his friends that knew how to bake to teach him. Until he found out that the shop owner of the cake shop was a close friend with his colleague. Anastasia was a new model at his company and she asked her to help. Thus why he came to the bakery with her. He didn't know that you texted because you saw him with Anastasia.

He texted you back saying that he was in the practice room.

You received the message and you read it. Your face fall immediately when you read the message. Your friends saw your expression and all suggest to continue the shopping spree in order to get your mind of the matter.

You came back from the shopping spree to your shared apartment. It was not long later, Mark came back too.

"What did you do in the afternoon?" You asked him and figured that you would give him the last chance to apologize. "I just practiced for the upcoming concert. Why?" He said. Why did he lie to me? Is he cheating on me? You thought for the worst and tears started to form in your eyes, threatening to fall out. "Because I saw you walked inside a bakery with a girl. Why did you lie to me?" You asked with a small voice. A part of you want to know the truth but the other part of you were afraid to get hurt. You loved Mark really much, it was one of the longest relationship you had. You even thought of spending the rest of your life with him. But now, all of those thoughts were changed by a girl you don't even know. Hot tears started to fall on your cheeks like beads. Your lips quivering as you waited for his reply. You were scared the truth will be your worst thought. Mark turned around to face you and saw you in a crying mess with some sniffles here and there.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He didn't know what to say so he just hug you tight against his chest. You pushed him away, leaving him in shock. Confusion was written all over his face.

"Don't hold me if you don't mean it." You were infuriated by his actions. How dare he hold you when he cheated on you?

"Can you at least tell me what I did wrong?" His voice softens. "Please."

There was silence for quite some time until you decided to tell him what you saw this afternoon. He laughed after what you said. You were surprised at his reaction as you didn't expect him to react like this.

His hands caressed your head and said, "Aish, it was supposed to be a surprise."

You were confused after what he had said. "What surprise?"

"You totally forgot right?" He saw your face and figured you were totally lost. He kindly hinted you,

"Do you know what special thing is going to happen? Next Sunday?" You think really hard, trying to recall your memory.

He looked at your face and pinched your nose. "It's your birthday, dummy."

"That doesn't explain why you are in the bakery with a girl." You retorted .

"The manager and my colleague are best friends. I want to learn how to bake your favorite cake in the bakery then I can bake for you on your birthday." He said hugging you tight again. This time you didn't push him away. You let him held you close.

"I'm sorry for making you cry." His chin rested on top of your head.

"I thought you don't need me." You buried your head in his chest taking in his scent.

"How can I don't need you, you crazy girl." He kissed your crown. "Now you know my surprise. What am I going to do?"

You looked up, taking in his handsome features. "I can teach you how to bake."

He looked at you as if you had three eyes. "The birthday girl baking herself a cake? It is so weird."

"No one said you can't." You grinned. "And I can spend more time with you."

"Whatever you say princess." He stared at you lovingly.

"You need to comfort me too." You pouted. "That's your punishment for lying."

"Of course, your highness." He bowed playfully.

You followed his playful antics. "I want ice cream. Caramel ice cream."

He settled you down on the couch and rushed to the kitchen to prepare your ice cream. You looked at your cute, handsome, caring and loving boyfriend. You promised yourself not to jump in conclusion because that was just stupid.

Mark came back with a big bowl of ice cream. You were about to take the bowl but he swayed the bowl away from you. "How can a princess eat with her own hands. Let me feed you, your highness."

You opened your mouth and a spoonful of heaven entered your mouth, teasing your taste buds.

You two spend the night with Mark pampering you and a lot of cuddling. A lot, a lot of cuddling.