(BTS) Jimin Makeup

"Daddy! Daddy!" Your daughter, Zoe, rushed down the stairs. She was holding up her birthday present you gave her. It was a kid's makeup kit.

"Yes sweetheart?" Jimin lifted her up as she stepped on the last step of stairs.

"Can I put this on you, daddy?" Zoe batted her eyelash at her dad.

Jimin looked at the bag and saw dozens and dozens of makeup in the bag. He made a face.

"But daddy doesn't need makeup."

"I don't have anyone to play with me." Zoe pouted.

"You can put it on mommy. She would love it." Jimin said as he walked to the living room.

You were on the couch reading a magazine. You heard Jimin's footsteps and lifted your head.

"Ask mommy." Jimin urged Zoe. "Go on."

"Can I put makeup on daddy?"

Jimin's face was priceless. He thought his princess was going to ask permission for painting your face. He didn't know Zoe was going to ask this. Jimin knew at that very moment he would need to go through a torture. When you both were dating, you love to put makeup on him. Not those makeup he used too but like drag makeup. It was too extreme.

"Zoe was going to ask you if she could put makeup on you." Jimin said with his eyes opened wide.

You smirked. "Zoe do you want to draw on daddy's face?" Jimin sighed as he gently set Zoe to the ground.

Zoe skipped to the couch and plopped in between your legs. "Yes mommy." She looked up at you with her bambi-like eyes.

"Honey I want to put makeup on you too." You puffed your cheeks out.

His princesses were asking him to do something. How could he say no? You two were the most important people in his life. He shook his head but had a tiny smile on his face. He settled on the couch.

"So what are we going to do first?"

"Yeah!" Zoe threw her hands up.

She grabbed random things from the pouch and started to paint his daddy face. Zoe also asked you for suggestions. Your daughter was also to short to reach Jimin's forehead, so Jimin made her stand on his thighs and steady her by holding her waist.

Zoe giggled at her handiwork. Jimin's face looked... Well, ridiculous. But what do you expect from a six year old? Jimin's face was full of silly doodles, his cheeks were blood red and his brows looked like two large caterpillars. You had a hard time holding in your laughter.

"So how do I look?" Jimin smized, hoping that he would have positive feedback.

Zoe gave her daddy two thumbs up. "You look great dada."

"Do I now?" He stared at you. He noticed you were chuckling.

"You look good babe." You gave him a thumbs up.

Jimin picked up the mirror on the coffee table. He dropped his head upon looking to his own reflection and started to cackle.

"Did I do a good job daddy?" Zoe proudly asked.

"Yes cupcake. You did very well." He kissed her forehead.

You took out your phone and took a picture of his face.

"I have to snapchat this. This." You pointed at him. "Is snapchat material." You laughed.

You took loads of pictures with Jimin and Zoe before Jimin wanted to wash off the makeup.

"I want to get this off, babe." Jimin told you as Zoe went to play with her dolls.

"But I think you look good. You look so fine." You teased him.

He pouted and hugged your side. "Please?"

You kissed his cheek. "I'll bring the makeup remover to the bathroom. Wash your face with my face wash first."

"I love you."

"I know." You said playfully at him before getting up.