(BTS) Rap Monster Cheek Kisses

The date went on smoothly and it was time for you to get home. Namjoon had insisted to walk you home. Your house was just a few blocks down the road and it was coming into your view.

The palm of your hand were damp because of nervousness. But you couldn't tell if it was yours or his because he was too very nervous.

"We're here." You awkwardly stated.

"Yeah." He scratched his head.

he didn't know what to do. He didn't really want to say goodbye to you but he knew he need to.

"So... It was a great night with you." You said while drawing circles on the ground with your foot.

"Indeed." He looked at you uneasily.

Usually, in the dramas, the couples would kiss at the end of the date. Namjoon also wanted to kiss you but he had too many thoughts running through his mind. You could literally see his thoughts above his head and hear his mind calculating the possibilities that could happen.

You stood on your toes and kissed his cheeks. you didn't know what came over you but you did it. Namjoon was bewildered and started at you with a red face. You were, too, blushing hard. You placed your hands behind on your back.

"Bye. I'll see you soon." You bit down your lip and rushed to your door.

He was so stunned that all he could do was wave his hands and stood there, watching you go in your house.

You were smiling as you shut the door while Namjoon stood on your porch for a while before touching his cheeks and, too, smile.