(B.A.P) Daehyun When he gets jealous

"I finally opened a pet shop but my best friend ain't here to celebrate with me. When are you going to visit me? I miss you so much." Your best friend asked.

"Tomorrow I promise." You replied.

"I want to see your boyfriend too. You always talk about him, but I never met him." She said.

"I'll bring him tomorrow too."

"You better."

Your best friend, Emily, had recently opened a pet shop. You wanted to visit her to congratulate her. So you and Daehyun would go to the pet shop tomorrow to visit her.

You both arrived to the pet shop hand in hand and you finally saw Emily behind the counter.

"_____, I missed you!!!!" Emily went over and hugged you tight.

"I missed you too!!" You squealed.

Daehyun was just awkwardly standing beside you, didn't know what to do.

"____, are you not going to introduce that handsome boy to me?" Emily said while pointing at Daehyun.

"Emily, this is Daehyun, my boyfriend. Daehyun, this is my best friend, Emily," You introduced them. They both shook their hands.

"I've heard a lot about you." Emily said with a knowing expression on her face. "Anyways, _____ do you want to see the batch of new born puppies? They are just too cute."

"Omg, where are they?" You followed Emily to the inside of the shop while letting go of Daehyun's hand.

You were an animal maniac as long as you could remember. You love animals especially puppies. You love how they snuggle beside each other to keep warm and love how tiny they were. It was just mesmerizing to see such tiny, little, fluffy creature would become a loyal, trustworthy pup one day.

The batch of new born puppies was inside a cage and it had 5 little adorable fluffs in there.

"They're so cute!! Look at their tiny paws." You got hold one of the puppies and played with it.

Daehyun leaned over and saw the little pooch in your arms. "Yeah, they are really cute." He used his fingers to play with their little paws.

"I love them so, so much." You said as you snuggle your nose into the new born pup's tummy and the puppy licked you face. "Did you see that, oppa, he licked my face. You adorable little squirt."

You played with the dogs for half an hour and Daehyun was starting to get hungry. He asked if they can leave now to grab lunch but you said you wanted to spend more time with the puppies.

"_____, are we going yet?" He whined.

"Just a few minutes more." You said while playing with the pooches.

Daehyun got frustrated because, one, you ignored him, two ,he was hungry. He decided to give you the cold shoulder.

After a while, you said goodbye to your friend and went out of the shop.

"Where are we going to eat? I'm starving." You asked.

He didn't answer you which was weird as you definitely heard that he was hungry a few minutes ago.

"Oppa, do you want to have lunch?" You asked.

He didn't reply.

"Is something wrong?"

You tried really hard to think what might trigger him to ignore you and you couldn't quite figure out the answer. You didn't really do anything just now except for catching up with Emily and playing with the dogs. It was definitely not Emily that led him into the state he was in now. Then, it must be the pups. But what did I do?

Then suddenly, everything clicked.

"Are you jealous of the puppies, oppa?" You hugged him by the biceps and asked.

"No, psh, why would I be jealous of those cute, adorable things?" He answered with a blushing face.

"You totally were." You said accusingly.

"No, I wasn't." He said defensively.

"Aww. Don't be jealous of them, I still think you are the cutest and the most adorable boyfriend in the world." You kissed his cheek.

"Really?"

"Yes and most importantly I love you but not those puppies. So you don't have to be jealous of them."

"I love you too. Now where are we going to eat I'm starving." He said while giving you a sweet kiss on your lips.

"I want to eat steak."

"Then steak it is."

You two walked to the steak house hand in hand and you couldn't help but laugh at his adorable jealousy behavior.