(Big Bang)Taeyang When You have a nightmare

You have been dreaming the same dream over and over again for 2 weeks now. Youngbae is doing a concert overseas and you missed him. You wish he is right by your side at night because he can keep your nightmares away. Today is the day he's going to return but since it's getting late he texted you that you should sleep first. So you go to bed without him and terrible dreams haunt you again.

Youngbae opens the door of your shared apartment and decided to check on you before cleaning up himself. He walks into the bedroom and hear some sniffling and weeping sound and your voice calling his name over and over again.

"Bae,....... ,Bae......." As you turn your body to the side of the bed.

Youngbae walks closer to you and found that your sound asleep, noticing there are tears running down your face.

"_______, wake up. Hey, wake up." He holds your hand and gently shake your shoulders.

You jolt up from the bed as you wake up.

"I thought you are leaving me...yo..you're he..here...." You cried when you see your boyfriend of 2 years.

"Shhhhh.... It's ok now. I'm here." Youngbae holds you close and cuddles with you, mumbling sweet words "I'm here now, it's just a dream. Go to sleep now."

He was about to get up and go to clean himself up, you pulled him back.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to shower and take my makeup off. I promise I will be back in seconds." He tries to pry your hands away from him.

"Oppa, I'm still scared though...." You tried to pull it off with some ageyo.

"I need to take of my makeup at least." He said with amusement dripping on his words.

You turn to your nightstand and there is a pack of makeup wipes.You pulled him down on the bed, turn his face to you and help him to take off his makeup.

"Makeup wipes beside the bed comes in handy when you're too tired to go to the bathroom." You said while focusing on cleaning up his makeup.

"Ohhhh, my girlfriend is too nice to me, what can oppa do for his sweet baby?"

You finished wiping off his makeup. "Stay in bed with me, oppa"

"How can I say no to you." He sighed.

"Then don't" You said. Giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I've missed you."

"I missed you a lot too. Now sleep now. Oppa will be here tomorrow when you wake up." He tuck you in and circling his arms on your waist.

"Jagi"

"What?" You asked while stifling a yawn.

"I love you."

"I love you too, oppa. Now let's sleep.'

"Sleep well. Sweet dreams" Adding a kiss on your forehead.

Youngbae wait for your response, but when all he gets is a quiet snore from you.

"Aish, this girl. Oppa doumu saranghaeyo."

And he drifts to dreamland with you.

*Doumu saranghaeyo= loves you very much