(BTS) Suga Cute

Yoongi woke up early on a Saturday morning because he needed to hold a meeting at his company. He looked at your sleeping face, he couldn't help but to brush your hair away and played with your hair for a while before getting ready.

Yoongi was done with his morning routine. He grabbed a hat to complete his look. He remembered you reminded him to wear more clothes as the weather was cold. He looked for his favorite scarf in his side of the closet and he couldn't seem to find it. He quickly grew frustrated and grabbed a random one.

He kissed your forehead and quietly slipped out of the bedroom and the apartment.

You woke up at eleven and saw your boyfriend's message. He was getting off work at noon and wanted to grab lunch with you. You quickly got ready and picked out a cute outfit for the day. You made sure to wrap yourself with enough clothes. You looked in your closet to find your favorite scarf. It was Yoongi's but, still, it was your favorite.

You rushed out the door after putting the thick and fluffy scarf on you.

Yoongi was waiting for you in the restaurant. You spotted him sitting next to the window and you walked towards him.

"Hi." You sat down with a huff.

He raised an eyebrow at you. "Is that mine?" He pointed at your scarf.

"Yeah. It's really comfy so I took it from you." You smiled at him.

"You stole it, you thief."

"I took it, I didn't stole it." You glared at him playfully.

"I thought I lost it." He picked up the menu. He really love the scarf but it looks way better on you. Might as well give it to you.

You just laughed at him.

You had a delightful lunch and you two were walking out of the restaurant. You noticed the black hat on Yoongi's head. You reached up and snatched it to put it on your head. You looked at your reflection on the pillar of the mall. It goes really well with your outfit so you kept it on.

Yoongi hates it when people took his hat. He felt like he was exposed suddenly. But he was used to you stealing his hat every time he wears one and besides you looked cute in it. There was nothing he could complain about. It was his choice to love you.

"Where are we going?" You asked him, peeking through his hat.

"Home."

"But it's Saturday." You whined.

"Exactly."

"But I want to go to the park." You pouted.

Yoongi looked at your pouty lips. He was a sucker for your pouting face but he was not going to tell you or else you would use it every time to win.

He looked at you for a while. "Fine." How could he say no to you.

"Yey!! Let's go to the park." You squealed.

Yoongi smiled at you as you pull him to the direction of the park.