(Got7) Yugyeom When you dance with another member and he gets jealous

You were a dancer in JYP and you were going to perform a special stage with JB. JB was the leader of Got7 which is also the group your boyfriend was in. The theme for the special stage is sexy and hot.You were paired up by the choreographer because the both of you matched the theme perfectly.

It was the first day of practice and the members were all here. The both of you just did a run down of the choreography. You were satisfied with on your moves but you didn't see the disgruntled look on Yugyeom face.

"Wow, that move tho." Jackson exclaimed. "I didn't know your girlfriend was that hot."

"And the eyes, the eyes. It's like she's eating Jaebum hyung alive." Youngjae added in.

"She's my girlfriend, now back off." Yugyeom said with a serious face.

"Whoa, chill. We were just complimenting her. Nothing else." Jackson raise both of his arms as he spoke.

Yugyeom just ignored him and stared at you intently.

"And the last pose......" The choreographer watched closely as you two pose. "Perfect! Good job the both of you. I'll see you two tomorrow. Get some rest now."

You were still sitting on Jaebum's lap because you were too tired to move. You sat there until you caught your breath.

"Sorry. I was too tired." You said flustered as you got up.

"Don't worry about that, I'm dead tired too. You just need to worry about that." As he nodded his head toward your boyfriend's direction.

Yugyeom was leaning on the wall with a fazed look, obviously bothered with the dance you had with JB.

"Hey." You said. "What's up with your sour face?"

"Nothing." He said blankly.

"If you say so." You packed your things ready to go back home.

When the two of you went to your shared apartment, he went straight to the living room. He didn't even glanced at you during the ride home. I wonder if he's really mad at me. You waited for him to admit that he was jealous until the silence in the room was too much to handle.

You got up from the chair and went to sit beside him. He was playing games on his phone. You knew he was avoiding you because he never play games on his phone when he can have his own lap top to use.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked as you nuzzle your head to the crook of his neck.

He didn't say anything, you took it as a chance to speak again.

"Collaborating with JB is just my job, he is just one of my dance partners, nothing more, You trust me more. Even if you don't trust me I'm sure Jaebum will not be a douche bag that steals his best friend's girlfriend. Most importantly, I like you, Yugyeom. Not a guy i danced with. It will always be you." You played with his fingers as you talked. He had put down his phone a long time ago.

"Sorry, I was just jealous. I trust you but watching other man touching you is just too much to handle." He said while hugging your side. "I never doubt you."

"You better not behave like that again because we still have a lot of practice." You said.

It was the second practice with JB. The practice was right after the practice of Got7, so all the members were there. You danced with JB in perfect synchronization.

"Yugyeom, are you jealous?" Jackson teased.

"No, I'm not."

"Really?"

"A little but I don't mind." He gazed at you lovingly.