(BTS) Jimin Gym

Waking up in early in the morning and going to the gym with Jimin was a usual thing. Jimin didn't have a lot of time to spend with you during his busy weeks. So you figured that since you both enjoy going to gym, why not going together. That was how you started the torture for yourself.

Even after months going to the gym with Jimin, you still could not get over how good he looks. He was just a huge fluff ball at home but when you saw him at gym. Lord! His body was on flames.

You were on the treadmill and from your position you could see Jimin doing pull ups. Sweat started to form from his forehead, beads of sweat was rolling down to his collar bone and disappearing under his shirt. You gulped and tried to focus on your own workout. Not to mention his muscles on his arms were too hot to handle. It was hard for you to focus on your own task. You shook your head trying to ignore Jimin.

Jimin saw you cutely shaking your head. Of course he noticed your stares but he chose to pretend he didn't know it. You were a shy person and you would definitely refuse to go to the gym with him again if he caught you red-handed. Also your reactions are really cute too. You would bite your lip or have your eyes wide open. Having you here would also be good motivation for him too.

Jimin went to the leg curling machine. Needless to say, your eyes were fixated on him. You personally love it when he does hip and thigh training. It was your personal favorite.

You bit down your lip as you watch him started the exercise. His hips and thighs were all you could see. If you weren't his girlfriend, he would definitely describe your gaze as lecherous but because you were his beloved girlfriend he found it cute. It boasted his ego.

He smirked to himself as he saw you nearly missing your footing on the treadmill. He loved that he had the power to affect you like this.

After the session, you both decided to leave the gym and prepare for the day. Jimin threw his arm on your shoulder and smirked at his own little secret.