(BTS) Jimin Pregnant Wife

Being pregnant was amazing, you were bringing a miracle to life. Being the husband of a pregnant wife was difficult. Jimin love to have a baby with you but a pregnant woman was not the easiest person to take care of.

First, you have odd cravings at ungodly hours. The type of food you were craving of was not the easiest to buy in convenient stores. The combinations were weird too. Like banana with mayo. But Jimin didn't have the guts to say a word. A pregnant woman's mood swings and sensitivity fluctuates, he didn't want to risk it.

Jimin liked to spoil you. Not materialistically but treating you like glass. He would open every door you go through and didn't let you carry your own purse. He thought he was doing the great until you complained that he was treating you like glass. You told him you could take care of yourself. So he listened to you and let you unload groceries with him. But then you complained yet again about him not treating you right. To be honest, your behavior was totally different and Jimin was a confused little lamb.

The baby inside you was a living miracle and it was growing every day. Your tummy also grow in size too. Of course you knew you had grown fatter. Jimin thought your growing tummy was fascinating to him. He had commented on your stomach as cute and he learnt that he should not say that to any pregnant women again.

The worst part was not able to have sex. Although it was safe to have sex after several weeks of pregnancy, your sex drive would be low. With all the nausea, vomiting and dizziness, having sex was the last thing in your mind. This meant Jimin had to be best friend with his hands and porn sites. But during the third month, there was a period where your sex drive went high due to hormones. Jimin, had of course, took advantage of it.

But when he saw the baby in your arms and the baby had such tiny features, he knew that it was worth the wait. He looked endearingly to the 'loves' of his life.

At the end of the day, he loved the miracle who was brought to life and the person who brought a life to the world.