(BTS) Jimin When he gets sick

You woke up in the middle of the night when you heard constant coughing of your boyfriend. You sat up from the bed and saw him shivering albeit the hot weather. Your hand touched his forehead and it was burning. As you brushed his damp bangs away from his face, Jimin stirred from his sleep.

"I'm cold." Jimin mumbled drowsily.

You got up and went to the closet to get the spare blanket out. You covered his whole body and made sure that he was comfortable. You went to the bathroom and dampen a towel to wipe his sweat.

Jimin was woken by his fever and was laying on the bed as you wiped his face and back with the damp towel. You brought him clothes to change so that he wouldn't have to sleep in his own sweat.

"Change into this." You threw his clothes on the bed before going to the living room to get medicine for him.

Jimin took his medicine and changed into fresh new clothes. You climbed back into the bed and snuggle close to him. Although he was sick and sweaty, his unique sweet smell was still there.

"I have dance practice tomorrow." Jimin said with his eyes closed.

"You're not going anywhere tomorrow." You said sternly.

"But ______, you know I can't miss a practice." He pouted, looking down at you and foreheads touching.

"You are sick, I'm sure being sick is a legitimate reason for not going to one practice." You rolled your eyes.

"I really have to go though." Jimin said as he rubbed his forehead against you.

You looked into his eyes for a moment.

"Fine. But I still have to see if your fever has gone down a bit or not tomorrow." You gave in. You could see him enjoying his little victory in his eyes.

You tucked him in and cuddles between his arms. Jimin tightened his arms around you.

"Get well soon." You murmured.

Jimin replied with a kiss on your crown and you smiled.