(BTS) Jimin When you suddenly cry

You heard the front door closing, you knew Jimin was home. You heard him shuffling at the door s he was taking off his shoes. You were on the dining table getting your paperwork done.

This was the first time in weeks he came home before midnight. You always fall asleep waiting for him, thus you couldn't see him. You missed him a lot but he was here now.

"You should rest more honey." Jimin walked towards you. He knew you were waiting for him every night for his return. But he couldn't help that he had too many schedules and practices.

He went to your side and kissed you softly on the lips. It made you felt like a precious gem, a very special and unique gem.

He revealed something which was hiding behind his back. "This is for you."

"What is that for?" You asked. It was not your anniversary or birthdays.

"I saw the teddy bear and I thought of you." He said casually, handing you the bear.

You were deeply moved by his words. He bought the teddy bear because he thought of you. How sweet was he? His words made your heart swell.

You reached out the teddy bear and brought it close to your chest. You were admiring its cuteness. The teddy bear looked like you. Its clothes were something you would wear. And the bear's eyes were twinkling as if it was alive.

"Why are you crying?" He laughed slightly out of nervousness. He was not expecting you to cry. He thought he did something wrong.

You touched your face and felt the wetness made by your tears. "I'm really crying." You were shocked. You didn't know you were crying.

Jimin laughed at your answer. He didn't know what to do to comfort you. He just knelt down to your eye level and used his thumbs to wipe away your tears. He soothed you with light pats on your back. You cried even harder when he did that. You held the bear close and let it all out. Jimin just stayed by your side until you were done with crying.

"Are you alright now? Do you feel better?" He leaned closer to your face and kissed away a tear that escaped from your eyes.

"Sorry." You mumbled.

"It's not something you need to be sorry, beautiful." He stood back up and placed a kiss on your temple. "It's good to know you miss me enough to cry." He chuckled.

You hit his chest playfully and he just laughed it off.