(BTS) Suga When you are sick

You have had been the girlfriend of Min Yoongi for almost one year. Yoongi was one of the kingkas in your school. Although a lot of girls wanted a piece of him, he would brush it off and ignore them. He was the typical bad boy every girl would fall in love with. You fell in love with Yoongi's personality and his sweet gestures but he usually does't show much affection to you.

You were under the weather so you decided to leave school early. You got a fever and couldn't walk properly without feeling dizzy. You immediately jumped into your bed once you got back home. You were home alone as your sister and parents went overseas. You took a nap trying to sleep off your fever.

It was not long until you woke up , feeling thirsty. You tried to get up but the world started to spin. You blinked for a few times until you gained back your vision. Then, you walked to the kitchen to pour yourself a cup of water. You laid back down on your bed. You desperately wanted someone to take care of you. You held your phone up for a long time, thinking if you should call him.

"What?"

"Um... Do you have anything to do after school?" You asked timidly after hearing his harsh voice.

"Yes, I do have things to do. What do you want?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh. Never mind then." You said disappointed.

"_______, do you want something?" You could feel his face frowning even through the phone.

"Yeah?" You felt your nervousness building up.

"Why did you call me? You usually don't call me without a reason." He said.

It was true. You never called him unless you have something important to say or something to ask him. You were scared that you would be too clingy and Yoongi would feel uncomfortable. You made sure you wouldn't be the clingy girlfriend.

"It's just that I am really sick. I feel really lonely in my apartment all by myself." You signed, "I kind of wanted you to come over. If you don't mind." You quickly added.

You didn't hear anything on the other end. You started to rethink what you had just said. You felt like you were too clingy and a handful.

"You know what?" You blurted out. "It was stupid. Just ignore me. Sorry to bother you."

"Wait! _______."

And you hung up. You felt the rush of blood to your cheeks due to your embarrassment.

"Why am I so stupid!?" You screamed frustratedly.

You felt pressure on your forehead as you tried to adjust to the bright lights in your room after your nap. You saw Yoongi putting a damp towel on your forehead. You wanted to sit up properly but you felt a rush in your head.

"Just lay down, will you?" Yoongi said with an worried expression. "You are really sick." He added with a sympathetic glance.

You slumped back down on your bed."Yeah... Why are you here? Didn't you say you have something else to do?" You asked out of curiosity.

He sat down next to you on the bed and held you hand. He looked down on the mattress as if the bedsheets were suddenly interesting to look at.

"It was nothing important." he took a deep breathe, "_____, just because I'm not the type of guy that is caring and sensitive, it doesn't mean I wouldn't try it for you." He scratched his neck.

"Thank you for trying." You looked up sincerely at him.

You knew it was hard for him to say these things out loud. It was just not what he would usually do.

"I also brought you some aspirin and your favorite tea." He tried to change the awkward atmosphere by handing me a bag with a blushed face.

You took you medicine with a glass of water which you assume Yoongi had put next to your bedside table.

"So I'm here now. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I'm cold."

"And?" He was confused.

"I want to... cuddle." You said shyly.

You could literally hear him groaning inwardly. You looked up at him and silently begged with your Bambi eyes. After a few minutes of silently begging, he finally gave in. He snugged into your warm covers and held you by your waist.

"Do you feel better now?"

" Yes. Now that you're here."

You didn't hear any of his response so you figured that he was too shy.

"Thank you for trying. Really."

"Anything for you. Anything." He said as he nuzzled his face into your neck.