(Got7) JB Gang! AU

Jaebum was the leader of a gang in town. The gang was not the typical bad boy gang. The gang help people to solve client's problems and provide protection. The gang members were all students, the whole school knew that they were in a gang. What the students didn't know was the gang was protecting them from an attack of another gang in other district. The students in school were afraid of them.

You were Jaebum's girlfriend for 3 years. You were not afraid to approach them because you saw them helping people at night. You worked a night shift in an convenience store and bumped into them a few times. When you knew they were studying in your school, you approached them boldly, wanting to befriend them. Your friends were frightened with your acts but the more times you go and sit with them, talk with them, your friends started to warm up with them and love started to bloom between Jaebum and you.

It was lunchtime, you sat in the usual spot. Jaebum and his friends came and sat down with their lunches in hand. The cafeteria quiet down, only a few mumurs here and there.

"Hey. How's your day?" Jaebum sat down next to you.

"It's ok," You dug in your pasta with broccoli and green peas.

Jaebum opened his lunch box. It was risotto with asparagus on the sides. You picked up the broccoli and peas with a fork and made its landing in Jaebum's lunch box. You didn't like broccoli and peas at all, you hated the taste of it. Jaebum was not surprised when he saw you gave him him all your veggies to him. He picked up the asparagus and put it into your lunch box. You two didn't say anything during the food exchange. It was normal that you gave him what you didn't like to eat in exchange with food in his lunch box you like to eat, vice versa. The members were not shocked by their leader's actions, they were used to it by now. But when they first saw their cool and charismatic leader smile and being gentle with you, it had their mouths dropped.

Jaebum remembered you love sausages, he forked some into your lunch box. You look at him and gave him a questionable look. He shook his head, finishing his lunch. It was these kind of moments when your friends wondered if you two had some special telepathy power.

You finished your lunch and asked Jaebu, "Where were you last night? Were you doing something important?" You looked up waiting for his answer, You were asking him not because you were clingy, it was just he would text you back no matter how late or, rather, early in a day. You were especially worried about your boyfriend since he was in a gang. You couldn't sleep last night hoping he would be fine and text back.

All the members tensed up and the tension lingered in the air. You could feel something went wrong.

"It was just a few ignorant rats scrambling on our grounds. Nothing to worry about." He looked at your worried face.

The bell rung and Jaebum picked up his and yours lunch boxes to put back the trays and boxes. "Go back to class now. Wait for me when school ends in your home room." He kissed your crown before walking away, leaving you to walk back to your classroom.

School ended. You waited for Jaebum to come in your homeroom. These few days, Jaebum was paranoid when you go somewhere alone. He always tell you to go with your friends and his members, but you should not go out too much without him. You knew something was weird, you just couldn't put a finger on it. You packed your bag and wanted to put some books to the locker while waiting for Jaebum.

You held your books close to your chest and walked to your locker. You walked down the corridor and heard footsteps behind you. It was strange for students to be in the main building in this time. Usually students would leave the school as soon as the bell rung. You stopped walking in the middle of the corridor and the footsteps had stopped too. You turned your back around, saw no one was behind you. Chills ran down your back. You just wanted to put your books back to where they belonged and waited for Jaebum to come to the home room. You sped up and walked to your locker. You were about to leave, you turned around and bumped into someone's chest. Then you were knocked out cold.