(BTS) Jimin When you miss him

You were home alone for the whole week. You just went to work and came back home to sleep everyday. You miss having your rowdy boyfriend liven up every inch of the apartment.

You woke up with his pillow beside you, brushing your teeth alone and no one was disturbing you from cooking breakfast. It was too quite in the apartment. You made breakfast, lunches and dinners with an extra serving. And had to stick it back to the fridge for another day.

You couldn't blame Jimin for this. He was in the studio practicing his ass off. Being a hardworking person he was, he would be using all his time to improve. You could always call him but you were afraid you might distract him. You didn't want him to be distracted, you wanted him to focus on what he should be doing.

It was another tiring day at work. Customers ordering like their the boss, computers shutting down before you save the document, just a typical day at work.

You entered the empty and dark apartment. You signed at the sight. Jimin would make you your favorite tea when you had a bad day. You missed him. You missed everything of him. It was just devastating week for you.

You went to the kitchen and brewed yourself some tea after taking a quick shower. The same type of tea Jimin would make you. You were also wearing Jimin's shirt as your pjs for the whole week. It was something that calmed you down. His scent was fresh on the shirt. It was like he was wrapping his arms around you while you sleep.

You went to bed as it was getting late. You checked your phone for the last time before you turn off the lights. There was no message from your boyfriend. You sighed but it was a good sign meaning he had been focusing on his practice.

You turned off the lights and slumped into the bed. You turned to you side and saw the empty spot beside you. You grabbed Jimin's pillow and hugged it close to your body. Snuggling into it as if it was Jimin, taking in his scent.

Jimin slowly and quietly closed the door, not wanting you to be awake. It was 2 in the morning, he decided to go back to the apartment after a week intensive practice. He was very tired and sore all over.

He sneaked into the bedroom and saw your sleeping form. You kicked the blanket off during your sleep and you were curled up into a ball hugging his pillow. He smiled to himself as he watched you all snuggly with his pillow. He went up and cover you up with the blanket. He then saw what you were wearing. He thought his shirt was really cute on you.

He didn't think you missed him that much as you reassured him you would be fine on your own. You didn't call him too which made him wonder if you really cared for him. But seeing you in his shirt and being all cuddly with his pillow proved his thoughts wrong. Your doings made his heart warm.

Jimin went to take a shower and went to the bed. He was literally tip toeing around you, he was afraid he would wake you up. But the problem was he didn't have a pillow to sleep on.

He slip into the bed and gently tugging on your arm. It made your arms loosen up, releasing the pillow. He quickly took away the pillow and slid it under his head.

Your brows furrowed as you suddenly lose the presence from the pillow. Jimin brought your arms to his chest and hugged you close. You instinctively snuggle to the warm source. He smiled as he saw you snuggling close.

He watched your sleeping face, appreciating what you had done. Thinking how he could ever deserve such an angel.

He kissed your forehead and went to dreamland with you.