(BTS) Rap Monster Burnt

You were sitting in front of your vanity doing your makeup when you smell something burning. You checked your curling wand to see if it was burning anything. Upon checking, you figured that the smell was not in the bedroom.

You went out and saw smoke coming out of the kitchen. You quickly went over. You coughed from the choking smell and waved your hand trying to fan the smoke out of your way.

You finally saw what was happening in the kitchen. Your dear boyfriend was holding up a burnt fry pan and desperately running it under tap water. And that explains the smoke in the apartment. It was a miracle as the fire alarm didn't went off.

"Namjoon, what are you doing in the kitchen?" You asked.

"Trying to cook pancakes?" He answered you with a question.

You peered at the plate which was supposedly holding pancakes. It was black. Coal black. Definitely bad for your health.

"Why are your pancakes black?"

"I left the pancakes to cook for a few minutes and suddenly fumes started to emit. I guessed they are burnt. But I don't get it. Why was it burnt?" He scratched his neck.

"You need to flip it, Namjoon. Flip it with a spatula."

"Oh!" He gasped from realization. "I didn't flip it."

Your face was deadpanned. You look at him with blank eyes. You stared at him for a few moments and sighed. You rolled your sleeves up and walked to the sink and started to clean up the mess he made in the kitchen.

Not only the fry pan was burnt. The whole kitchen was filled with deadly fumes, flour was all over the place and eggshells all over the bench.

You were washing the dishes and your boyfriend walked beside you trying to help you. You hit his hand and he retreated it immediately.

"No. I don't want you to break anything."

He listened to you and stood beside you while you clean up the mess. His gaze followed you as you work.

After a long time cleaning up the mess which was made by cooking pancakes. You slumped into the couch.

"You." You pointed at Namjoon who was pouring you some water. "Are not going to step into the kitchen ever again."

Namjoon looked at the floor and gulped.