(BTS) V When you always hurt yourself

You had to decorate the school for the school open day after school. You were in charge for the interior decoration in the hall. You need to bring a lot of decorations over. Lights, table cloth, candles, paper, scissors, metal bars and the tool box. You didn't want to be late as all the members were waiting for you in order to start working. So you grabbed all the things in one go.

You were walking down the corridor to the main hall. Your feet suddenly slip and you fell over. All the material scattered on the floor causing a loud clatter. You fell hard on your knee and you knew there would be a bruise forming. You got up and picked up all the material.

Taehyung was going to help you carry the stuff so he went down the sae corridor. He was surprised with the sudden sound and ran over. He saw you picking up the material up.

"Why didn't you wait for me in the classroom?" He said as he went over to put things back into the box.

"You didn't tell me that you are coming to help me." You pouted.

"You can always come to my class and ask me to help you." He rolled his eyes at you. "You know you with your penguin feet ain't going nowhere."

You glared at him.

Taehyung helped you carry with most of the things. All you were left to bring was table cloth and the floor plan. You were focusing on the floor plan, thinking how the stage could be connected with the stalls so that it looks more grand. With all your energy went to your brain, your left foot collide with your right ankle. You flew straight on the ground and landed hard on the floor with your face down.

"Ow." You groaned. Taehyung immediately put down all the things he was holding and pulled you up from the floor.

"How many times are you going to fall before arriving to the main hall?" He said in a worried manner. "Don't read while you walk,____."

"You read while you walk." You retorted.

"I'm not you." He smirked at you and continued to walk to the main hall.

The members started to decorate the hall as soon as the materials arrived. It was nearly the end, only with minor decorations here and there.

You went on the stage with a pot of flower in hand. You were not aware the stage has been just waxed, it would be very slippery. You walked on it without any caution. Taehyung and some boys were on the stage checking the connection of the lights. When he saw you coming up, he immediately went over to you. You stepped on the stage and slipped. You were waiting to meet the ground but Taehyung break the fall by holding your arms.

"Where do you want to put it? I'll help you with that." He took the flower pot to his hand, preventing you from breaking it.

"Just beside the curtains. Thank you." You steadied yourself. He made sure you gained your balance before he let you go and put the decor to its place.

The decorations were all done.

Taehyung pulled you to one of the chairs and made you sat down. He pulled out his wallet and took a piece of band aid out. He was always prepared as you were very clumsy. Having paper cuts and bruises were a daily ritual.

"Here. Good to go." He patted on the band aid. He stood back up and kissed your crown. "Can you please be more careful? I don't want to buy a box of band aid every two days."

"I can't control it. It just slip." You said.

He ruffle your hair. "Let's go home. I need to buy some band aid on the way." He looked at you with a witty smirk.

Sometimes you just want to hit that smile out of his face. But regardless, he still cares about you a lot. And you think you were lucky that an angel became your boyfriend.