(BTS) Rap Monster Jealousy

You were on your phone watching your boyfriend's performance. Their performance was perfect as always. Once the video ended a video popped up as a recommendation. It was a video of Namjoon doing aegyo.

You clicked on it immediately. It was rare for him to do any aegyo in front of you. Not even when you did aegyo and asked him to do it. You didn't want to see your boyfriend doing it to other girls but you just couldn't resist clicking to the next video.

You decided to order take away as dinner because you didn't want to cook. Namjoon came back home just as you opened the box of pizza.

"How's your day?" He asked you as he took off his shoes.

"It's alright. Just sitting around the house." You answered, "Yours?"

"Just some shows and fan meetings. The usual, nothing special."

"Fan meetings." You snickered and continue to munch on your pizza.

"Sorry?" Namjoon plopped down next to you and grabbed a piece of pizza too.

"Nothing."

"it's obviously something." He stared at you.

You stared back but couldn't help it anymore after a few minutes. "I said fan meeting."

"What about it?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes at him. "Nah, nothing. Just a few hundred of fans staring at my boyfriend and screaming that they love him. That's all."

"I thought you don't mind that kind of stuff." He looked mat you confused.

"Yeah I don't mind that but you didn't say you doing aegyo is also a part of it." You playfully glared at him.

"So, is my girlfriend jealous?" Namjoon rested his arm around your shoulder.

You remained silent.

"Aw. Don't be. Here I'll kiss you better." He puckered up his lips.

"Ew. Don't kiss me with your greasy lips." You laughed as you pushed him away.

Namjoon came close to you again. This time you got up and left him, giggling as you went.

"Come back here!" Namjoon said as he put down his piece of pizza.

"You wish!"