(Monsta X) Jooheon Barista

You went in a random cafe to grab Noel, your best friend, an iced americano. you were at the cashier ordering the coffee and saw a barista gracefully doing an awesome latte art. His pose was elegant and his uniform was perfect for him.

He was very focused on doing the latte art and had his tongue out. His eyes were focused on the art he was making. You gawked at him. He was handsome and he gave out a comforting vibe. He was just perfect.

The barista who you were staring at finished his latte art. He felt you staring at him and he was right. He looked up at you and had on his most dazzling smile. His eyes formed into two perfect crescent. The two of you looked at each other for a while before you looked down from embarrassment. You grabbed your coffee and left the shop.

Since that time, you had a small crush on the barita, who now you knew his name was Jooheon. You went there almost everyday to study and work on essays. Of course you couldn't sit in the cafe without buying anything. But the cafe only offers coffee and overpriced cakes. you had no choice but order an iced americano, which was the cheapest on the menu.

You hated the taste of coffee but you had to think about your money. Either a piece of overpriced cake which was the cost of 4 cups of americano or drink the disgusting caffeine.

You were in the shop for too many times that Jooheon remembered your regular drink and your name. And the handsome barista was the one making your coffee every time.

You and Noel went shopping since it was a long time since you had splurge. It was good but the day was hot and the two of you were thirsty. The cafe was just around the corner so you suggested to go there.

You pushed open the door and as soon as the bell ring, Jooheon raised his head and smiled at you. You smiled back at him too. He went to the cashier and help you with the order.

"Same?" He asked you with a gorgeous smile.

"Yes." You tried hard not to blush.

"So one iced americano for you. How about your friend?"

"Iced americano too." Noel replied.

Jooheon started to make the drinks. He was just in front of you.

"You drink coffee?" Noel questioned you.

"Yes." You were taken aback from her question but gained your composure quickly.

You eyed her, warning her not to ask you anymore. But she didn't get the message and kept judging you with her eyes.

"You didn't drink the coffee that went with your set lunch just now. Now you like it?" She raised her eyebrows.

You hang your head low and was too embarrassed to look up. You were sure Jooheon heard the conversation. Why was your best friend so stupid today? You groaned.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick." And with that Noel left you all alone at the bar.

"Two iced americano." Jooheon's voice intrude your train of thoughts.

You could hear him chuckle a bit. You raised your head and promised to yourself you were not going to come again.

"So you don't like coffee?" He smirked while asking you.

You didn't know how to respond him and stammered over your words. Jooheon thought you were really cute when you mumbled incoherent sentence out of nervousness.

He pulled out a tray and placed the coffees on it. You grabbed the tray and was about to go to your table.

"Ah! And some napkins too." He put a stack on the tray.

You swear you saw a blush creeping on his cheeks but quickly brushed off the thought. You went to your table and set down the tray. You picked up a napkin so that you can wrap it around the cup. Once you opened it, you saw number and a message scribbled on the napkin.

Maybe a date without coffee?

010-xxxx-xxxx

You looked up and saw Jooheon staring at you nervously and biting on his nails. You took out your phone and texted him immediately.

Jooheon felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and saw a text from a number he was not familiar.

Sure. When? :D

You saw him taking out his phone and smiling to you when he raised his head back up.

Noel sat down on the vacant sit and saw your blushing face.

"Did I miss anything?" You looked at her and spill all the beans.