(Infinite) Sunggyu Sweater Weather

Sunggyu and you were walking down the alley, you were shivering from the coldness of the air. You didn't know it would be that cold today so you just wore an A-lined skirt with a cute t-shirt, nothing to protect you from the cold air. The air sting your skin. It was sunny and bright and warm this morning but now it was windy and ice cold out.

You let out a shaky breath, tried to hug yourself to keep some warmth to yourself. Sunngyu on the side, watched you amusedly as you were trying to keep yourself warm but failed miserably. He let a soft chuckle.

"Shut up, Gyu." You said as you clenched your teeth together to prevent them from chattering.

"You should have brought a coat out, then you could be warm, like me, now." He teased.

"I did't know the temperature would drop so much." You mumbled. You look at him and saw how the sweater he was wearing looked so warm. O, how you wish you can have that sweater.

He clutched on his sweater when he saw you looking on it enviously. "Yah, I'm not going to give this to you, or else I'll be cold too,"

You pouted as he said that but you didn't say anything because you didn't want him to be sick. So you just kept walking, wanting to find a place that is warm to go in. Sunggyu look over at you. Your face was flushed from the stinging cold air and you were shivering. You were too cold to realize, Sunggyu let out a sigh and took off his sweater.

You suddenly felt a warm wave engulfing you. Something warm and heavy was wrapped around you. You looked up and saw Sunggyu wrapped his sweater around you, he turned away as you looked up. You poke your hands through the sweater. You felt the warmth of the sweater and the sweater had Sunngyu's unique scent. It was musky but sweet, a scent that will calm you. You latched onto his arm, hugging tight.

"Thanks, oppa. But now you will be cold." You said while thinking if it would be better if you return the sweater back to him.

"I wore enough. I won't feel cold, you need it more that I do. I don't want you to get sick." He said while lacing your hands together.

"But didn't you say, you wouldn't give the sweater to me?"

"I was joking. How can I have my baby to catch a cold?" He said while patting you on the head.

"Thank you, Gyu oppa." You said while planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"Your welcome."

And you two continue your date warmly.