(BTS) Suga Studio

You were curious of the songs your boyfriend made for the boys coming up album. Although you were with him when he was composing, you never heard the full, complete song. And you decided that sneaking into his studio would be a great idea.

You were familiar with how things worked around his studio so you maneuver to his seat and finally found the song you wanted to listen to.

Yoongi came back to the shared apartment after practice and found his studio door was left ajar. Plus he couldn't seem to find you anywhere in the apartment but he was sure that you said you had prepared dinner. So he silently went in the studio and saw you immersed in one of his songs that he wrote not too long ago.

You were not even sitting properly on the chair because you were afraid to get caught, so one of your legs was kneeling on the chair and the other is on the ground. Just in case of you need to run. He chuckled at your cute act and let out a loud cough afterwards. He put on a straight face just because he wanted to see your reaction.

You immediately spun around and yanked the earphone out of your head. The spinning motion of the chair nearly sent you flying. Your boyfriend caught your arm and help you gained back your balance.

"What are you doing in here?" Yoongi asked with a straight face.

"I...ugh...it's not what it seems. I'm cleaning...yea...cleaning. And you...um...no. I didn't listen to anything and I will not do it again." You barely stutter out a complete sentence. You were flustered that your boyfriend caught you red-handed and you tend to do a lot of hand gestures when you are stuck in a situation like this.

Young couldn't hold his straight face any longer and burst into a fit of laughter.

"You know that if you asked me, I would let you listen right? And it's not even a big deal that you sneaked into my studio, you don't have to be that nervous." He said while pinching your cheeks. "You were with me when I wrote those songs, so technically, you listened to them already. And you have my permission to enter my studio. Just don't be that nervous. But you look really cute when you are flustered."

You pouted at him and nodded.

"You want to hear my songs?" He looked into your eyes.

You nodded in response.

"Alright. Come here."

He sat on his chair and pulled you onto his lap. And the two of you spent a long time in the studio listening to his songs.