(BTS) V When you are insecure about kissing

Taehyung was not your first boyfriend but you still had your first kiss with you. Recently, Taehyung had been hinting to kiss you. But you always made an excuse and escape from the situation.

You were over to his dorm and had a movie night with him. It was a rom com so there was many kissing scenes. Tae started to lean in while the main characters kissed on screen. You bit down your lip and blushed, thinking of ways to get out. You jumped up at the last second.

"Ah. I want to eat popcorn." You rushed to the kitchen.

Tae just sat on the couch and sigh to himself.

You two were having a picnic in the nearby park. The weather was great along with beautiful scenery, it became the perfect place to kiss. With couples around you being all touchy and cuddly was not helping. Tae thought it would be a good timing to kiss you, so he started to lean in.

You knew it was coming so you pretend to be intrigued into the sandwiches you made. Picking them up and inspected them up close. Tae saw your blushed face and thought of what he did wrong. He knew you definitely know he was going to kiss you. So why were you avoiding him?

He consulted his members about the issue.

"Maybe she doesn't like you."

"Or she doesn't like to swap saliva with you."

All of their comments were useless. Eventually Jimin patted his back.

"You should ask her not us."

Tae decided to ask you. He wanted to know why you were avoiding him and his kisses.

The next day he went to your apartment. He asked the question once he saw you. Not even bothering to greet you first.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

You were confused. "I didn't avoid you. Why all of a sudden?"

"You were! You didn't let me kiss you." You blushed. "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

You hesitated for a while and blurted out. "It's my first kiss."

He raised his eyebrows at you. "What did you say?"

"I said." You took a deep breathe. "It's my first kiss." Your face couldn't be more red, it was burning.

He laughed at your answer. "So you were avoiding me because you were nervous?"

"Well, yeah. I don't have skills and I was scared it was not good enough and you would be disappointed. I might not be as good as you think and you would not enjoy..." You kept on blabbering.

Tae wasn't even listening to you anymore. He grabbed your face with his large hands and kiss you hard on the lips. You didn't know what to do so you let your body response to it instinctively.

"You can practice with me and I can ensure you, your skills will improve so much. You're a good kisser too." He winked at you.

"You're not bad yourself." You immediately regretted what you just said, it was so embarrassing.

Tae grabbed your face and kissed you again.