(BTS) Jimin Him with your baby brother

"_____, please look after your brother today. I have to go and visit your grandma." Your mom told you through the phone.

"But mom." You whined. "I have a date with Jimin."

"Just bring Joey with you. I'm sure the sweet boy won't mind. He's such a dear." She came up with this brilliant idea.

This is why you were here hand-in-hand with your baby brother while Jimin held Joey's another hand.

Cock blocker you thought. Don't get me wrong. I love Joey with all my heart but it was a rare day where we both don't have school. It was supposed to be a sweet date with your boyfriend, but no, your brother had to tag along. You could not do anything age inappropriate in front of him. No kissing, no hugging, no hand holding. Joey didn't allow you to do that with Jimin because apparently you could only do that if you were 'daddy and mommy'. This explained why Joey was in between you two.

"Where do you want to go?" Jimin leaned down and asked your brother. His eyes glistening every time he talked to your brother. You found it really pretty. You stared a bit too long and you spaced out.

"ICE CREAM!!!" Joey screeched.

Jimin chuckled. "Ice cream it is. What flavor do you like?"

"I like chocolate chips. What do you like then?"

"Hmm... I like strawberry, same as your sister." Jimin pointed up at you.

"Can we go now?" Joey jumped up and down.

"Yup, we can. Once your sister stop staring at us." He laughed.

His laughter snapped you back to reality. You saw Joey and Jimin both looked up at you. You scratched your neck embarrassed. "So, where are we going?"

"Ice cream!" Joey zoomed off on his own in the direction of the ice cream parlor.

"Be careful not to bump into people Joey." Jimin reminded him.

"You fell in love with me all over me again?" Jimin teased.

"Yes. Because my baby brother obviously likes you more that me." You pouted.

"Is someone jealous?" He wiggled his brows.

"I want ice cream too." You avoided the question.

Jimin knew you changed the topic but he didn't say it aloud. "Strawberry right?"

"You know me too well." You both arrived to the ice cream parlor as you two talked.

You saw Joey trying to choose ice cream but he was too short to actually see anything. Jimin went over and picked him up.

"What do you want, buddy?" Jimin asked the kid.

"Chocolate and cookies and cream." Joey said excitedly while pointing to the freezer.

"Chocolate and cookies and cream in a cup. One strawberry in cone, please." Jimin ordered. He took out his wallet with his one free hand and paid for the ice cream.

Soon enough, the ice cream were done. Joey happily ate his ice cream while you and Jimin shared a cone,

"Indirect kiss." Jimin whispered in your ear as he took another bite from your shared cone.

You hit his chest playfully but you couldn't stop smiling from the thought of that.

After some ice cream, Joey decided it was a great idea to play tag with Jimin. You sat on the bench and watched them play.

As you watched them you couldn't help but imagine how Jimin would be with your kids in the future. Your brother fell in love with him almost immediately. Jimin knew what kids like. He was a kid himself. But seeing him with a smiling face made your day. His look was so carefree when he play with kids. You knew he loved kids genuinely. You were so lucky to have him.

The sun started to set and apparently Jimin and Joey's energy started to run out. Joey went by your side and sat down. He drank some water you brought along with you. His eyes started to droop and he started to nod off. He eventually fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder.

"Should we go back now?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Yea. I'm sorry I ruined our date."

"Don't be silly. It was a great date. As long you are here, it is good enough for me." He took the opportunity and kissed you right above Joey's head.

He carried Joey in one hand and took your hand in his other hand. He lead the way to your home and the both of you walked back to the house.

"It was a nice date, a fun one and exhausting one too." Jimin said once you two reached the porch.

You held out your hand and took Joey away from Jimin's embrace.

"Me too. I love you. See you tomorrow at school." You said.

"I love you too." He placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

It was like everything was planned. Joey stirred from his sleep.

"Is Jimin leaving now?"

"Yea, buddy. I'll see you soon."

"Ok. Bye bye."

"Bye kiddo. Bye _____."

You walked into the house and put Joey on the couch. You looked out the window and saw Jimin blew you a kiss. You returned and he caught it with big motions and dramatic expression. You laughed and waved goodbye to him. Jimin walked out of your porch. He waved the last time before going back to his house.

"_______, I saw what you did with Jimin." Joey spoke up from the couch.

Your face turned into bright red.