(BTS) Jimin Shoulder Rubs

You were finishing an essay for the whole afternoon. You had it done right before dinner. You turned off your laptop and stretched your arms, back and neck. Your shoulders and neck were sore after hours of stiff position.

"Come here." Jimin put down his phone on the coffee table and motioned you to get to his side on the sofa.

You eyed him questionably. He saw your expression and patted the spot next to him. You walked up to him slowly, still eyeing him suspiciously. He chuckled at your doubtful looks. Jimin stood up and walked towards you. He took your hand and led you to the sofa.

"Whats's going on?" You pulled your legs up out of habit.

He turned your back so that your back was facing him. Jimin started to knead your shoulders, untying your knots. You moaned as you felt the tension on your shoulders loosened.

"It feels so good." Jimin continued to massage your shoulders.

Jimin kissed your neck when he was done massaging.

"Why are you so good at it? You're the perfect boyfriend everyone wants." You threw your arm on him.

You rarely praise him like that. Of course you would compliment him but not in this way.

Jimin looked at you and smirked. "Do you want to have more massage?" He saw right through you.

You grinned at him, proving him right.

"Anything for you, honey. Anything." He kissed your forehead.