(BTS) Suga When you fall asleep on him

You were super tired after work, not only you had to teach the newcomers the basics, you needed to clean the mess they left. You had been going home late these few days because of that and you didn't get enough of sleep. You finally got to get home early since you gave all the work to another employee. Finally, you could take a breather.

"I'm home."

You took off your shoes and went to the living room. You saw Yoongi sitting on the couch comfortably with sweatpants and white tee on. He was home early because he decided to bring his paperwork back home to work on.

Yoongi looked up from his computer. "Welcome back. How's work?" He continued to type frantically on the keyboard.

"Tiring. I'm going to take a shower." You went in your bedroom to take your pjs.

He grunted in response.

You felt so refreshed after a long, hot shower. It felt you were re-energized emotionally. You went to the living room, only to see Yoongi was still on his laptop.

"When will you finish your work?" You asked while sitting next to him, trying to find a comfortable position. You finally settled down when you nuzzled your head on his shoulder.

He shifted slightly so the both of you could be in a more comfortable position. "I still have quite a lot to do. Why don't you go to bed first?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday. i have a day off." It had been a long time since you two spent some alone time together. It was either you had too much work or he got home be late because of meetings. You missed having someone to rely on. You missed Yoongi in general. This was the best time for you two to spend your alone time and of course you would not let this opportunity go.

"I only have a company dinner tomorrow. You want to come along?" Yoongi knew you just wanted to spend some time with him so he didn't ask you to sleep first. He, too, missed you a lot. It was a win-win situation.

"Will I bother you?" You asked not wanting to be a burden.

"Not at all. It is time for them to know my beautiful wife." He kissed you softly.

You blushed frantically. It wasn't a usual event for Yoongi to say cheesy lines. But you secretly enjoyed it.

It was an hour of Yoongi scrolling and typing on his laptop. He offered one of his hands and hold your hand. He thumb gently caressed the back of your hand. He used one hand to type. Boring documents with comfortable typing sounds lured you to sleep. The touch of Yoongi's hand and the familiar atmosphere he gave off did nothing but made you even more sleepy.

You gradually dozed off on his shoulder while holding his hand. Yoongi felt a sudden weight on his shoulder and he knew you fell asleep. He gently maneuvered so that your head was resting on his lap, never letting go of your hand. He took a blanket laying on the couch to cover your body, to keep you warm.

Yoongi kept on caressing your hand as he made sure you were in deep sleep. He watched you sleep and wondered what had he done to deserve an angel in his life. He watched over lovingly and softly brushed away strands of hair out of your face with his other hand. He looked at your face adoringly for a few minutes until he snapped out of it, realizing how creepy it was for him to look at someone for that long.

He continued to do his work with one hand while sneaking glances of your sleeping form. You just slept soundly on his lap without a care in the world.