(BTS) Jungkook Tickle fight

Junkook was sitting on the the floor in front of the couch killing zombies. You sat here watching him for a good 2 hours and he still wasn't bored of it. It was just a game which you need guns and weapons to kill zombies. Junkook was so into it he didn't bothered to talk to you. Every time you tried to start a topic he just groaned a response. So you gave up and play with your phone. You read the Facebook feed for 4 times, there were no new tweets on twitter and no friend of yours were free enough to text you.

You sighed out of frustration. You didn't have anything to do. So you used your feet to tickle Jungkook's armpits. He squirmed as you watched him nearly killed by a zombie.

"_____, what are you doing?" He tried to avoid your attack by leaning down.

You gave up tickling him with your feet and used your fingers. He tried to move away but you followed him. He was still trying to focus on his game. You latched on him and he fell on the ground on his back. The game controller fell out of his hand and he lose his game.

He tickle you back and you started to laughing. You were laughing too hard that tears were rolling down your cheeks. He turned you over so he was hovering over you. You were squirming under him.

You couldn't keep it in anymore. "I give up. I give up." You held up your hand and surrender.

"I win." He said while taking deep breathes.

You rolled your eyes at him. "You always win."

He crawled over to take back the controller and you thought he will start playing again. You inwardly groaned.

He looked over you. "Relax. I'm not playing the game, I'm just tidying up. I'm sorry I played for a long time." He scratched his back.

"You're going to make it up to me by watching movie marathons tonight."

"Yes." He went to the couch and kissed your lips. "Next time you want me to stop playing just ask."

You two spent the night in each others embrace.