(BTS) V Reading

You were catching up on your favorite manga - One Piece. You had been to busy to read lately and today was perfect. So you sat on the couch with the manga in hand. You had just bought the manga at a newspaper stall, you couldn't wait to read it.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I've got your favorites here." Taehyung said as he searched the DVD rack.

You didn't reply him as you were too intrigued to the story line. Taehyung didn't hear you answering him so he looked at you. He saw you holding on to your manga and your eyes were moving frantically.

Your boyfriend sat beside you and placed his head on your shoulder. He started to read it to. You figured that he was fascinated by the manga so you flipped the pages slower, giving him more time to read. He nudged your side once he had finished the page. His hands snaked around your waist and when he read to a exciting part, he tightened his grip around you.

You finally flipped to the last page of the manga. You turned your head and saw Taehyung with his mouth open. You giggled at his cute, adorable face.

"What? That's it?" He said.

"You have to wait for next week. But for now, yes. That's it." You chuckled.

"But it's a cliffhanger!" He whined.

"We'll read it next week." You patted his head.

"Promise?" He held out his pinkie.

"Promise." You rolled your eyes at him.