(Shinee) Onew When you both are shy and afraid to confess to each other

t's no secret in the school that _______ and Onew like each other, some students even assume the both of you are dating. But all of _____ and Onew friends know you both are just in a 'some' relationship.

You and Onew are in the same Maths class for 3 years. You guys sits next to each other every lesson and always got called out by your teacher because you two were to always talking to each other. You knew a lot about him and vice versa, and started to develop feelings towards him. He is cute, considerate and caring, always looking out for you and protecting you. It is no surprise that you started to fall for him.

You were crying in an empty classroom because your boyfriend just broke up with you and admitted he had cheated on you with your thought-to-be-friend. Your ex-friend didn't think she had done anything wrong. So you were just crying there feeling betrayed and heart broken.

Suddenly there was a sound of the door opening.

"_____, are you alright? You didn't attend math class so I was worried......" Onew's voice echoed the empty classroom,"hey,..... are you crying?" His voice softens.

"No" Your voice cracked as you replied him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"My boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend, broke up with me and my friend betrayed me" You sobbed out.

He pulled a chair next to you and pulled you into his chest." He doesn't deserve you"

Onew sat there hugging until your sobs died out.

That's when you started to fall for him

"Hey____, what are you thinking?" Taemin asked you while sitting beside you, ready to eat his homemade sandwich.

"Nothing" You said blushing, staring at your own lunch.

"I bet Onew hyung is all over her mind" Jonghyun sat across form you.

"No......" Your face is now tomato red."Why would I think about him?"

"Because you like him" Key said while walking towards your table with Minho.

"Noona, Onew hyung obviously l...mphmphmh!!!!" Taemin's voice was muffled by Onew's hand. Onew sat down next to Taemin.

"What did you say?" You asked Taemin.

"I said Onew hyung is going to conOWW! Who kicked me?"

"Me. to make sure your mouth is shut." Onew glared at Taemin.

You just continue to stuff your face.

"Hyung!" Taemin shouted afar in the corridor.

"Can you please be more quite?" Onew asked him.

"You can't believe what I saw!"

"What did you see? Don't tell me that you see your name on the detention list again." Onew said amusedly.

"No. I saw _____ noona with his ex-boyfriend out at the backyard. They were way back in the yard so i can't hear what they were talking. But i think he is trying to get her back from what he had done 2 years ago. Someone went ahead of you hyung. Maybe....." Taemin can't continue his words beacause Onew pushed him away.

Onew ran all the way to the backyard and spot ____ with her ex-boyfriend. He immediately walk up to them and took ____ by her arm. He yanked her until ____ is completely hidden behind him, and Onew became a barrier between ____ and her ex.

"What do you want from her? Haven't you hurt her enough?"Onew shouted into his face.

"What's your problem? It's not like she has a girlfriend! I was just apologizing to her when YOU came into the picture!" _____'s ex yelled back.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend but she will have a boyfriend. And the future boyfriend is not you."

"O, so who is her boyfriend?" The ex questioned Onew.

"I am. I like her, any problem with that." Onew raised his voice at him.

"Ha, you think ____ will like someone like you?"

"I like him." A voice that haven't been heard for a long time spoke up.

"But _____ what does he have that i don't?"

"I was going to reject you anyways because i liked Onew for a long time now. At least he cares for me and doesn't make me look like a fool."____ said, "please go before you make a fool of yourself."

"_____, i will remember this. I will come again." The ex scrambled his way back.

"Soooooooo, you like me?" Onew asked timidly with a large smile on his face.

You lowered your head and look at the ground, suddenly finding the concrete really interesting. "Do you like me then?" you ased him.

"If you want the answer look up first," he said while tilting your head, forcing you to look up,"yes I like you, do you?"

"Yes ... I like you too." You answered with your burning face.

He gave a kiss on your forehead, "that was not how i thought i would confess..."

Suddenly a voice chirped out, "Way to go hyung! You finally gathered your guts to confess to noona!"

"Congratulations!" Key, Jonghyun, and Minho shouted out.

"Why in the world are they here?"Onew wondered out loud.

"Eh..... I kinda told them ......." And suddenly they all ran back to the parking lot leaving you two standing there.

"Yah!!! Lee Taemin come back here!!!"

Needless to say, you two became the campus couple and the boys were jealous of Onew having such an amazing girlfriend. But for you, you feel so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend.