(Got7) Jinyoung When he picks you up after class

You and Jinyoung had been dating for 2 years now. You met him from a mutual friend when you were in high school. Your friends always said Jinyoung was a popular guy in college. You didn't believe them until now.

You were in the lecture hall ready for your first lecture to start. You knew some of your classmates from the orientation camp but weren't really close with them. You sat in your seat quietly and listened to their conversation. All they were talking about were hot guys on campus.

"Have you heard about Park Jinyoung in Year 4?"

"OMG, yes. The seniors always talk about him."

"I heard that he is the top student plus the captain in our school's basketball team. Some of my friends found some photo of him. Here, look."

"Gosh, we should go and talk to him."

"Tots."

You listened to their conversation and finally realized what your friends told you were true. You didn't know Jinyoung was that popular because he did't tell you that he was the captain in basketball team, he only told you that he played basketball. You didn't know his the top student in the school because he told you that he was doing fine in school. I need to ask him after class. But knowing your boyfriend was one of the popular person, you smiled secretly to yourself, thinking that the other girls would never get him because he was yours. You smiled victoriously.

After 2 hours of introduction to the course and boring talks, the lecture was finally over. You pack up your bag, you were putting your laptop in your bag until you heard girls screaming in front of the hall. You quickly pack up your bag and slung it over your shoulder. Walked up the aisle and went out of the lecture hall. You saw a crowd of girls in front of the hall. Wow, it is not like we have a celebrity visiting , why is there so many people here? You were a tad bit curious who was the one that created a huge fuss, but there was no hope in that because too many people were there. You could only listen to what people were talking about.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" A girl voice chirped up.

"I am waiting for someone." You heard Jinyoung's voice helplessly said and figured out that whole fuss was because of your dear boyfriend. You found the situation really funny and Jinyoung obviously had no idea how to get out. You smirked at yourself, maybe I should wait for him right beside of the lecture hall's door. So you walked to that spot and waited him to get out of the fuss.

"Oppa, who are you waiting for?"

"My girlfriend, so would you excuse me?" The stupid girls were getting on his nerves and he walked straightly out of the crowd. The girls started to spread to give way for Jinyoung.

He looked around and saw you leaning casually by the door with a wild smile on your face. He walked to you and pinched your nose.

"Why didn't you come and save me from that ridiculous fuss?"

"You seem to enjoy it." You answered unable to wipe your smirk off your face.

"No , I don't. Anyways, how's your class?" He held your hand and walked out of the building.

"It was boring. But why didn't you told me you are going to pick me up?" You asked while swaying you entwined hands.

"Because it was suppose to be a surprise. But those stupid girls ruined it." He said with an annoyed face.

"You also didn't tell me you were a top student and the captain of basketball team."

"You didn't ask." He said. "But you know now, right? And that's what matter."

"Please tell me everything about yourself before I made a fool in front of my classmate." You said as you pulled a face.

"Why would you make a fool of yourself?"

"Because every one now knows I'm your girlfriend and your maniac fans seems to know all about you."

"I'll tell everything to you if you just ask oppa. I promise. Why don't start asking during the car ride?" Jinyoung said.

"Oh, I will." You answered him with your tongue stuck out.

You both arrived to the bus stop in front of the college entrance and the both of you sat down on the seats provided by the stop. You leaned your head on his shoulder and start playing with fingers.

"Why is my oppa so perfect? What did I do to deserve him?" You sighed.

"I'm not perfect, you are. I don't deserve you. You're too good for me, _______."

You both just sat there waiting for the bus to come in comfortable silence. And during the bus ride you bombarded him with questions till the stop you two were suppose to get off.