(BTS) Jungkook When someone hits on him

You and Jungkook were in your favorite Mexican restaurant for the date night. The both of you were studying the menu, figuring what dishes you want to order. A waitress went over to your table.

"Do you want some recommendations?" Her voice was high-pitched and she only had her eyes on Jungkook. Her whole body was turned to face him while you stared at her back.

"That would be awesome." Jungkook closed his menu.

After ordering whatever she recommended. She bent down to pick up the menus, her cleavage was too much for your liking. She bent so low that you were worried about her back snapping. She was obviously flirting with your boyfriend in front of you. And Jungkook didn't do anything. He just sat there.

You were a mad at him at doing nothing.

The waitress came back with a handful of plates. You glared at her.

She settled the dishes on the table and put on a flirtatious smile. "Please enjoy."

You were starving before entering the restaurant but seeing her makes you want to puke. You played with your food on your plate not wanting to eat it. Jungkook noticed your weird behavior.

"Eat up. Didn't you say you are starving?" He smiled at you.

You ate the whole thing without talking to Jungkook. The whole dinner went on with silence.

During the course, you swear the waitress came to your table at least for 5 times. Asking if you want drinks, what do you think about the food and so on. The waitress didn't notice your presence and kept on talking with Jungkook. Although Jungkook simply replied her, it still made you unhappy.

The waitress, yet again, came to your table. "Would you like some desserts, sir?"

Jungkook knew you adore desserts. You always said you have another stomach for desserts.

So he go ahead and asked the waitress. "What type of dessert..."

You cut off his sentence. "No."

The waitress rolled your eyes at you and stood next to the table, waiting for Jungkook's reply.

"Check, please." You said sternly with a hint of warning.

She left with a grunt and stomped away. Jungkook looked at you shocked. He was shocked that you turned down desserts.

You immediately left the restaurant with crossed arms. Jungkook followed you like a confused little bus he was. He kept on thinking why you would turn down desserts.

He finally pulled you aside. "Why didn't you want desserts?"

You pouted at him and slumped your shoulders. You were gloomy because he didn't do anything about the flirting waitress.

"I'm full." You tried to turn away but his hand was holding your arm.

"We both know that's a lie."

You let out a sigh of defeat. "Promise not to say I am being ridiculous."

He nodded. You told him about the waitress.

"I was not aware of that." He said after listening to you.

You were about to lash out on him. "I was only looking at you."

He blushed after realizing what he said. You were content after hearing what he said.

"Do you want to have dessert?" He said, trying to change the subject.

"Sure." You had on a big smile on your face.