(BTS) Jimin When you are on your period

"Damn." You cursed under your breathe as you opened the cabinet in your bathroom.

You went to the bathroom just to find out you were on your period. There were no tampons in the bathroom. No pads for emergency. Just nothing to save you from dripping blood on your undergarment. You stuffed some tissue just to prevent blood going everywhere. You felt disgusting with that icky feeling. You wanted to buy tampons at your local supermarket but you couldn't. You didn't want to have blood dripping and stain your pants or anything. It would be beyond embarrassing. And so you decided to call Jimin for help.

"Hey, love. What's up?" He answered his phone on the first ring.

"Have you finished your paperwork in your office?"

"Yup. I was going to call you to tell you I'm about to go home."

"Can you do me a favor, please?" You asked.

"Of course. What is that you want me to do?" He replied with a cheery tone.

You hesitated for a bit. "I need you to buy something." You couldn't help.

"And what is that?" He asked. He could feel your hesitance through the phone. "You know you can tell me everything right?"

"Yeah about that,,," You trailed off.

"Come on. What is that?" He asked, urging you.

"Tampons." You whispered out in a hush voice.

"Sure." He replied in one second.

"Um, did you know what I just said?" You were confused. You expected him to reject you and you were ready to pursue him. You didn't think he would actually say yes without any persuasion.

"I know,______. I heard what you said. I'll go and buy it now. I'll see you later." He said.

"Wait. Do you know which one to buy? I want a few different kinds... Some for light flow and heavy flow... You know what? Can you just pick me up so I can buy it myself?" You suddenly changed your mind. You were sure Jimin didn't know the differences between heavy flow and light flow.

"I'll get it for you. I know which brand you use. _____, we share the same bathroom. Just stay in the bed and drink some hot tea." Jimin chuckled. His chuckles made you blush. Why would he be interested in your tampon boxes? You would never know.

"Thank you."

"I'll be back in 20. See you."

"I'm home!" Jimin yelled.

You walked out from your shared bedroom and saw him holding a plastic bag.

He ruffled the plastic bag he was holding. "It's in here." He handed you the bag.

"Welcome back. I'll just go to the bathroom." You took the bag and went to the bathroom.

You saw Jimin resting on the couch when you walked out from the bathroom. You went over and sat beside him. You instinctively snuggle into his sides.

"How do you know what brand I use?" Jimin didn't only brought the right brand even the exact type.

"_____, you always buy that when we visit the mall, I have eyes. Plus I unpack groceries all the time. Of course I would know." He stated the obvious adding in an eye roll.

"Oh right." You realized how dumb you were, "So how was buying those things feels like?"

"I don't feel weird because I'm buying it for my lovely girlfriend," he pinched your cheeks as he kept on talking, "But a lot of people stared st me. Especially women who wanted to buy those things too. They must have thought I was some crazy man that wanted to do something weird." He laughed at himself.

"I'm sorry the neighborhood is going to think you as a pervert." You laughed at him.

"And you would be known as the pervert's girlfriend." He said while hugging you closer.

You squeezed his sides, "People are going to think you blackmailed me or something."

"You could tell them you love me from the bottom of your heart." He kissed your temple, "I know you do."

"Mhm."

"I love you." You could feel his sincerity through his words.

"I love you more."

"You have no idea how much I love you." He placed a kiss on your crown and put his hand on your stomach.

He continued to rub your tummy until you fell asleep and carried you back to your shared bedroom.