(BTS) Suga When he is working and neglects you

Yoongi had been working for a week now. He was very focus on his work and stayed in his home studio for most of his time. You grew bored being home without his touches, kisses, his presence.

You tried to get Yoongi's attention a lot of time. Dropping many hints that you wanted to have some alone time with him, but he must be too oblivious to your hints or he was too focused on his work.

You were not greedy, you didn't need a whole day of alone time. You just wanted to have dinner with him. You cooked dinner everyday for Yoongi. It was all his favorite dishes. You even learnt new recipes just for him. You just hope he would come out of his studio and have dinner with you. Instead, he told you to bring it to the room. He had dinner inside the studio while you ate by yourself in the dining table. Sometimes he would tell you to leave it in the fridge so that he could save it for later. But in the morning, you opened the fridge, tit was still there.

Yes, of course you were sad and depressed because you hadn't spend any time with him. But more importantly, you were worried about his health. He had not been eating regularly. Skipping meals were a daily ritual for him. You would go in and tell him to eat. But he would just waved his hand. All you could do was leave.

He was not having enough sleep too. You thought night time would be the only time for you to have him close. Although he would be next to you while you sleep, he would climb out of bed in the middle of the night. Yoongi kept the noises to the minimum and thought you were still asleep while you were actually awake from the loss of the warm embrace.

You pretended you were asleep because you didn't want to bother him. You wanted him to finish it early and could spend more time with you. You also knew Yoongi actually wanted to stay up all night in his studio but he went to the bed for a while just so you could fall asleep easier.

Today was the same with Yoongi's studio door shut close. You were missing him like crazy. It felt weird to be so close with the one you love yet it felt so far. You brewed coffee for him before cooking him dinner. You silently prayed he would have dinner with you today.

You knocked and wait for his response before entering. You put down the coffee on the table.

"Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes." You said. You didn't expect him to give any response like the pass week.

"I'll be done by then. Thanks for the coffee." He took a sip.

You were shocked that he would come out and have dinner with you. "Alright, I'll tell you when it's done."

You closed the door with a large dorky smile on your face. You were finally able to have dinner with him. You hurried to the kitchen and made dinner.

"Dinner's ready." You poked your head into the room upon hearing his response on your knocking.

He tidied the room a bit and went out. "Perfect. I finished all the work." He stretched as he walked to the dining table.

The dining table felt so empty when you were the only one using it. But now with Yoongi using it with you, you felt so fulfilled. You told him everything that happened to you in the past week. You were not able to talk to him for the past week and that led to you talking for the whole dinner. Yoongi had to remind you a few times for you to eat some food. You were too focused on telling him your week and you were just too excited.

You and Yoongi sat on the couch after washing the dishes. You leaned your head onto his shoulder while enjoying some random drama on TV. You enjoyed this silent alone time with him. It was not an uncomfortable silence, it was calming.

He rubbed circles on your arm and looked at you from time to time. He knew he had been neglecting you for the past week. He felt guilty for that, especially when you made him his favorite dishes. He was just too busy. He wanted to get it done faster and he could spend alone time with you sooner.

"I'm sorry for neglecting you." He said out of the blue.

You looked up and smiled. "It's ok. You're not neglecting me now."

"Thank you for coffees and new menus everyday." Yoongi placed a kiss on your crown. "I ate the leftover for lunch today. It was delicious. You should cook for me everyday."

You stared at him in horror. "You ate the leftover? It was in the fridge for at least 5 days. It might tuned bad. What if you get sick?"

"But it was cooked by you. I can't waste it."

"Please don't eat it if the food turned bad. Even if it was my cooking." You scolded him.

"Alright. But it was still in good condition when I ate it."

"It better was."

"I have free time tomorrow. Do you want to go anywhere?"

You wanted to go to a lot of places but you looked at his dark circles.

"I want to have a day in. It was a tiring week."

He cocked his head to a side. "You don't want to have a date?"

"Staying in is also a date. It will always be a date when you are by my side."

"A day in it is."

It was a night with a lot of cuddling and warm embraces. You had the best sleep compared to the nights in the past week. Just having him was enough for you.