(Got7)Jaebum When he raises his voice at you for the first time

Jaebum texted you earlier that he would be back for dinner. It has been a long time since Jaebum would come back to have dinner with you, so you decided to cook a delicious meal for him. You prepared the dinner with his favorite dishes and you are sure he will devour it into nothing. You finally finished preparing after the whole afternoon and you set the utensils on the table as you waited for him to come home.

The food started to turn cold after a long wait. It was already 12 AM and you figured that he would not come home for dinner so you put the untouched food back to the refrigerator, preventing it from turning bad.

It is weird that he didn't text me for not coming home. You thought. Maybe there was a sudden schedule or his schedule was running overtime. It happened a lot of times for you to understand the situation and you can't bear to be angry at Jaebum when he was working his ass off. You were worried that something happened to him. But you pursue yourself that he was only busy. It was a Friday night so you decide to wait for him to come back in the living room.

Cllick. The sound of door opening woke you up, you sat up and saw Jaebum taking off his shoe. You checked the clock, it was 2 AM.

"Oppa, have you had your dinner yet? Do you want me to heat up some food for you?" You asked groggily.

You waited for his response but no words were spoken. You assume that he was tired and wanted to sleep, so you tried asking him," oppa, do you want me to bring your towel and pajamas to the bathroom?"

"Don't ask me so many questions. Are you my mom? Who do you think you are?" You were taken back by his response.

"N..No. I was only wondering....... why you didn't come home for dinner. I was worried sick..... because you usually text me even if you are busy." You stuttered, barely making a sentence.

"THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T COME BACK HOME FOR DINNER! IT FEELS LIKE I'M DATING A MOM INSTEAD OF HAVING A GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled it in your face.

This was the first time he has ever raised his voice at you. He didn't get angry when you accidentally wash his favorite white shirt with dark color clothes: didn't get mad when you put his lyric notebook to the bookshelf and he can't find it: didn't yell at you when you accidentally knock over his coffee and spilled it all over his clothes: didn't yell at you when you forget to visit his practice after a thousands of promises. It took your brain a long time to process that he actually yelled at you. You felt like the things you have done today turned into nothing, Jaebum didn't appreciate what you have done to him. You are just a burden to him. You were on the verge of crying, your tears were threatening to fall. You thought of why he was behaving that way. Is he going to break up with me? Am I not good enough for him? Am I a burden to him?

After a long moment of silence."Jaebum, am I a burden to you?" You asked quietly. "Please don't break up with me." After saying that, your tears started to roll down you cheeks uncontrollably.

You saw him clenched his jaw when he saw you crying but he didn't say anything. You turned your back and walk back to your shared bedroom.

Is this the end? Is there no turning back now?

Jaebum was fuming from his outburst to you. He was angry at himself that he raised his voice at you. He remembered he once promised he would treat you like a princess and spoil you. He was angry because he broke the promise. Seeing you cry made his heart ache, it was like someone took his heart out and squeeze it so hard that his heart can't breath. He was in agonizing pain when he saw you cry, he couldn't forgive himself. He wanted to apologize right on the spot but his pride got the best of him, leaving him tongue tied, unable to apologize.

His stomach growled and he walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat. He opened the fridge and saw all his favorite dishes were wrapped nicely with cling wrap. He felt a sudden guilt. _____ cooked all my favorite dishes and waited for me to come back home to have dinner with her. He took out some rice and soup to heat it up. He saw that all the dishes are untouched. She didn't even eat while waiting for me. Aish, that pabo, always complaining about stomachaches yet she didn't eat anything for dinner.

The soup and rice was devoured in under 10 minutes. He decided to take a shower before heading back to the bedroom.

I wonder what she is doing. She usually just pulled it off with some aegyo or give me a cold shoulder, but it never last that long. I fucked up big time. He thought as he stood in front of the bedroom's door. He was reluctant to go in when suddenly sounds of you sobbing was heard. He immediately went in.

You were crying your eyes out when suddenly the bedroom door opened. Why is he standing here with guilt in his eyes? Does he feel guilty about breaking up with me? You cried even harder when you thought of breaking up.

"Hey, stop crying." His soft voice echoing the bedroom. He sat down on the bed facing you. He tilted up your head so he can see your tear stained face and wiping off your tears with his thumb. "Stop crying for this pabo. He is not worth you crying over." He pulled you into his chest. You buried your head into his chest while he plants small kisses to your crown.

You inhaled his comforting scent, his scent. How the presence of him always make you feel better and always do magic when you are nervous. This might be the last time i'll ever be this close to him. You thought. "Are you going to break up with me, Jae?" You asked him, you were scared on how he was going to response, you bow your head down. More tears flow out as you waited for his answer.

He tilt your head back up, shock written all over his face."Where did you get that idea from? Don't you dare to break up with me. Look I'm sorry, it was a stressful day today. The members can't get the choreography right, so we need to have extra practice, I'm sorry I didn't text you to let you know I will be late. I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I'm sorry that i just vent my anger to you. Please forgive me." His eyes filled with sincerity.

You know that Jaebum is that kind of person that doesn't say sorry unless he is really sincere about it. You know that he meant his words. You let out a breathe that you didn't you were holding and happy tears flow out.

"Why are you crying again? Is it about something I said?" He asked. "I love you so much, please don't cry, my heart aches every time you cry, Please don't cry." He reach for tissues on the bedside table and frantically but gently dab away your tears.

You laughed at his reaction of you crying, you knew that he can't deal with you crying."Ok ok, I'll stop. I'm just too happy you are not going to break up with me." You cover yourself with blanket and lay on the bed. You felt the bed sunk in indicating Jaebum was also lying on the bed.

"I will never break up with you. I love you too much to do that." He hugs you from the back. "And I'll pretend I didn't see you hugging my pillow when you were crying." He teased.

You turned your body facing him. "Yah, can't you live without teasing for one day?"

"I'll try." He smirked at you. Suddenly his face changed into pure seriousness. "Why haven't you eaten? You get stomachache every time you skip a meal. Do you want me to heat something up for you to eat?"

"I'm actually starving." You said.

"I'll heat something up and bring it in here. Oh, also thanks for cooking my favorite dishes, it taste amazing." He said as he walked out of the room.

After a filling late night dinner, the both of you fall asleep in each others embrace.