(BTS) Jimin Wound

You were walking back home from the bus stop. You were wearing high heels and it got caught with the crack of the ground. Which led to colliding with the pavement. You fell on the ground on your knees and the pavement scraped your knee. It was bleeding a bit but the wound was not big.

You finally got back home and Jimin was already home. You greeted him and immediately went to grabbed the first-aid kit. You sat on the couch with the kit beside you.

"What's wrong? Why did you get hurt?" Jimin walked over,concerned, and saw your bleeding knee.

"It was just the heels and the pavement." You said vaguely.

Jimin cleaned the wound with some alcohol wipes. He frowned after he listened to your reason.

"Why didn't you change back to flats after work? You know you always slip with heels." He scolded you.

You rolled your eyes at him. "It was just a scratch."

"What if it leaves a scar?"

"It's my leg, I don't really think it makes a big difference. Or are you going to break up with me if I have a scar?" you raised an eyebrow.

Jimin placed the band aid on your knee and sat beside you.

"Of course I won't. I was just saying because it would leave a mark on your perfect legs. It pains me."

"So you love me even if I have a scar?"

"Of course I love you." Jimin looked right into your eyes."Even if you are an idiot sometimes."

You playfully hit his chest.