(Seventeen) Mingyu Revising

Mingyu poked his head into your room while you were focusing on your revision. You were revising the theories which you have read for the last few days. Although you remembered all of those in the back of your head, you feel nervous when you were not studying.

"Are you still revising? It's 11 at night now, you've been studying since the morning. Don't you think you need to take a rest and revise tomorrow?" Your boyfriend asked you, concerned.

"I still have a lot to revise though." Answering him without taking your eyes from your lecture notes.

"You know you did all the things. You're just nervous, hon." Mingyu leaned against the doorframe.

"No. I really have a lot to do. Would you mind closing the door after you leave, babe?"

"________, you've done your summarizing, I helped you mark your mock tests and they all score above 90% and, most importantly, you still have two days till your exam." He walked towards you and massaged your neck.

You relaxed under his fingers. "Fine. I'll do the rest tomorrow."

"Do you want to catch up the drama you told me days ago?" You nodded and extended your arms.

Your boyfriend laughed and lower his body. "Jump on."

"Yay!" You climbed on his broad back and he carried you to the couch in the living room.

Mingyu plopped you on the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare some tea. You turned on the TV and got comfy on the sofa. Your boyfriend sat on the couch and placed the cup on the coffee table. He brought you to rest on his chest and you relaxed in his embrace.

You were watching the drama and your sleepiness caught up with you. You dozed off and snuggled into your boyfriend's chest deeper unconsciously. Your boyfriend looked at you when he heard light snores coming out from you. He took the remote and turned down the volume of the TV.

Mingyu pulled out his phone and took a video of you snoring. He chuckled at your face and you stirred in your sleep. Your boyfriend stifled his laughter, not wanting to wake you up. He encircled you with his long limbs and rest on the couch while watching the drama he didn't have interest on.