(BTS) Jimin Sick

Jimin woke up as the sun was shining through the blinds. He felt you shivering in his arms. He looked at you and saw beads of sweat forming on your forehead. He placed the back of his hand and checked your temperature. Your forehead was burning.

Jimin got off the bed and poured you a cup of water. He had also brought you an Advil. He lightly shook your shoulders and you stirred from your deep sleep.

You were really cold albeit having blankets wrapped around you. You blinked confusedly at your boyfriend.

"You have a fever." He helped you sat up and handed you the cup of water alongside with the Advil. "Take your medicine before going back to sleep."

You swallowed the pill and slumped back to bed. Jimin took an extra blanket from the closet to cover you up before leaving the apartment.

He went to the supermarket to get some chicken soup and cleansing juice. Jimin went back to the apartment and started to prepare your lunch. He would come to the bedroom from time to time to check up on you, making sure your temperature was going down.

He woke you up after he finished cooking chicken soup noodles. He propped you up and set up your lunch in front of you. You quickly devoured the noodle but when you see the disgusting green juice beside the bowl, you shuddered. There was no way you were going to drink that. Jimin saw you making a face and held the bottle up.

"Just drink it. Hold your nose or something. It is good for you and your runny nose." He looked at you seriously.

You knew there was no way you could back out. He was looking at you intensely and using his piercing eyes to urge you drink up. You held your breath in and gulped down the revolting juice.

The juice tasted horrible and it initiated your gag reflex. you placed the cup back down. Jimin took all the dishes back to the kitchen and coming back in after he had sone so.

"Go back to sleep now." He tucked you in.

"I'm cold. Come sleep with me." you opened your arms.

Jimin climbed in the covers and snuggled with you.

"Get better soon." He whispered in your ear.