(BTS) Jimin Him with your baby brother Pt. 2

The doorbell rung and you rushed to the front door to let your guest in, your boyfriend. Jimin, your boyfriend, was supposed to have a movie night with you for the whole night without disruption. Your parents and your baby brother were supposed to go to camp together and you and Jimin could spend the whole day together. But no, Joey had to get sick the day before and had to stay at home.

"Hey, beautiful." He kissed your cheek as he went in your house.

"I'm sorry my baby brother is going to stay at home. We could have some alone time if he hadn't got sick." You pouted.

"It's not your fault and we have a lot of other times to be alone." He winked at you causing your face to go red. "Also, Joey is a cutie."

Footsteps could be heard just as Jimin finished talking.

"Jimin!!!" Your brother rushed down the stairs.

"Hey buddy!" Jimin swooped Joey up in one swift motion. "I heard you have a fever. You're so weak, how can you protect your sister with that body?" Jimin pinched the little guy's nose.

"I'm not weak. And my sister can protect herself." He huffed. Displeased that someone called him weak.

"I don't think she can." He smirked at you. "What if boys come and disturb her, what are you going to do with your weak body?"

"The only boy who would disturb my sister is you." He said, matter-of-factly.

"But I'm not dangerous. I protect your sister too." Jimin walked to the sofa.

"But you are dangerous because your lips," Joey puckered up his lips and kissed his hand, "touched _____ lips last time."

Your face were flaming red. Jimin just laughed it out.

You changed the topic. "Joey do you want to watch Toy Story or something else?" You went over the cabinet and looked at the DVD collection.

Jimin stood behind you and hugged you from behind. "I want to watch Harry Potter." He reached out and took the CD. "Are you ok with Harry Potter, kiddo?"

"Sure." Joey was already excitedly jumping on the couch.

"Joey. Stop jumping on the couch." You said as you put in the disc.

Joey pouted but listened to you and sat down.

The movie night that you waited for so long. You were anticipating it since last week. You thought you could be alone with Jimin and could hug, and kiss. You know things like normal couple do. But no, your brother were sitting on your boyfriend's lap.

They were so into the movie and had their mouth slightly agape. The scene was cute but you didn't have the mood to enjoy. You just slumped back to the couch. You were hoping Jimin would check on you because of the movement. But he didn't. He didn't even know you were cursing your own little brother in your head for a million times, killing him over and over again.

You just sat on the couch and look at the screen blankly.

The movie credits started to roll. You look over and saw your brother sleeping soundly in Jimin's lap. Jimin held Joey close to his chest. He look over at you and signaled you that he was going to put him to bed. Jimin had been to your house before, so he knew his place around.

He walked back to the living room after putting him in bed. He sat next to you and hugged you from the back. He tucked his chin on your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Spending time with you." He placed a kiss on your neck.

"You were spending time with just now."

"Alone time with you. So what do you want to watch next?"

"Don't you want to watch Harry Potter? We can watch it."

"Nah, Joey said he love the movie last time. I just want him to watch. You choose."

"Any movie?"

"Any. It's your night, princess."

You think of a while. "Then I want to watch Nemo."

He walked to the cabinet and found the DVD, put in the disc. The movie started to play.

"Next time don't be jealous of your brother." He smiled at you.

"I'm not jealous." You snuggled into his chest, shifting to find the most comfortable position.

"Oh? Why the constant huffing and puffing along with glaring?" He chuckled thinking at your childish act. It was not like he didn't want to spend time with you. But your brother was on his lap, he couldn't do anything.

"Let's watch the movie." You said focusing on the screen. Jimin looked at you and smiled to himself at your childish antics. He complied your suggestion and watch the movie with you in his arms.

Although it was a date with a third wheel, you were still happy with your movie date night.