(Got7) JB When you both go to the haunted house

We went to the amusement park on both of our off days. We already tried all those thrilling rides and done visiting aquariums and animals.

"Let's go to the haunted house. I heard that it is super spooky this year. You need to catch bugs in order to clear the mission." Jaebum suggested.

"Sure....... Let's go. There must be a lot of people by this time." I said hesitantly.

We queued up for the haunted house and, my, was the line long. There was a sign hoisted up that stated '3.5 hrs left'. I was actually quite scared to go in but I usually put on a strong front and endure everything. But I was afraid that Jaebum will found out and tease me all day long.

It had been the longest 3 hours in my life and I tried a lot of ways to get out of this situation. I said that i was hungry, he took out a pack of crackers; said that i was thirsty, he took out my favorite pack of juice; said that she was tired, he suggested to go back home, but i didn't want to because i still have a lot of photos to take. I felt blessed of having such a nice boyfriend but also scared to be inside that freaking haunted house. I love him but sometimes he can be a tad bit too well prepared and I don't have excuse to get out of the situation.

It was finally their turn to go in the haunted house. The staff drew back the curtains and we went in.

It was pitch black in the haunted house and I feel chills running down my back. Our mission was to find our own way through in the darkness. So we needed to feel around to walk in the haunted house. I feel that we were walking down the corridor and i started to feel really scared. I started to feel there were eyes staring at my back and following each of my steps. At first, I was just holding Jaebum's hand and i started to lean closer and closer as we walk through the haunted house. At last, i was just stuck to Jaebum's side encircling his arms hugging him close with my eyes shut close and my face buried to his biceps, blindly following his footsteps. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled, but I was too scared to look up and glare at him. After what felt like a million years, we finally got out of the walk of death haunted house. The sunlight gave us a second of blindness.

"We are outside now,_________." Jaebum said with an evil glint in his eyes.

"O, shut up." I said hitting his chest playfully as he laugh atrociously.

"Didn't know you would be scared by those stupid crops,but you're so cute when you're scared. Maybe we should try out more haunted house so that you can stick to me like glue." Jaebum continued to tease me.

"No, I won't ever go in another haunted house again. Not that i'm afraid, it is just...uhm.... darkness, yeah, it is too dark in there. I don't like dark places. Ha, of course i knew that those things are fake." I defended myself.

Jaebum ruffled my hair affectionately, putting his arm around my waist." Yea, yea. It's all about the lighting." Jaebum said," Next time we'll go to a haunted house with good lighting. Then, you wouldn't be scared."

"Uhm... No." I said while looking down.

"Why is there a reason?" He asked mischievously.

"Ok, fine, I admit it. I was scared. Ok? Asshole." I pouted.

Jaebum pinched my cheeks and said,"I'm glad you admit it. It makes me feel really special."

"It was reallly scary....." I whined and pouted, trying to get his attention.

"I know, I know." He mumbled against the crown of my head and placed a kiss upon it, "There, my kiss will make it better."

I pointed to my lips."But I'm still scared, Jae."

He gently kissed me on the lips. "Now, let's go and take more pictures before the park closes."

We entwined our hands together as we walked to the next photo spot.