(Monsta X) Wonho Cold

You were on a date with your boyfriend, Hoseok, and the two of you were just wandering around the town. The both of you didn't plan on doing anything but just randomly going to places.

After dinner at a random restaurant, you decided to watch a movie before going back to your shared apartment.

It was a warm day so you didn't bring along a jacket with you. The air conditioner in the movie theater was freezing. You rubbed your arms once you stepped in the theater. Hoseok saw it and gave his jacket, which he was not wearing, to you before buying the movie tickets.

You were holding the tickets and walking to the designated house. You were very warm but you looked at your boyfriend. You knew he wasn't cold but it didn't stop you from feeling bad.

"Are you cold?" You asked him.

"No. Just take it. If you are worry about me just stay close to me so I can use your body heat." Hoseok smiled at you. His arms hugged you closer by your shoulder.

The movie was about to start after you two settled at your seat. You unzipped the jacket and cover the both of you. Hoseok snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him under the jacket.

"So warm." Hoseok commented as he kissed the top of your head.