(BTS) Jin When he wakes you up

Jin woke up by the sound of his alarm. He immediately turned it off and checked if you were awake or not. He let out a sigh of relief that you were a deep sleeper. He turned off your alarm too, as he could wake you up. He gently went to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Tiptoeing as he walked.

There was a delicious smell going into your nostrils and waking you up. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You sat up and saw your boyfriend holding a tray of mouthwatering breakfast into the room. You immediately woke up, the delicious sight made you forget your sleepiness.

"Good morning." You chimed.

"Good morning to you too." He set up the bed to put your breakfast down.

The breakfast included pancakes, bananas, strawberries, and a piece of toast with apricot jam. It was all your favorite breakfast food. You took in the scent in the air and looked at it with hungry eyes.

"Dig in. Or you'll be late for work." He reminded you. He also started to eat his breakfast.

You inhaled the food. It tasted just as great as it looked, maybe even better. You gave him two thumbs up.

"It tastes awesome." You said with a mouthful of toast.

He frowned. "Don't talk while you eat. You'll choke,"

"Yes mom." You rolled your eyes.

He glared at you playfully. "Go get ready or I can't drive you to work."

You immediately jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Yes mom!"

"_____, come here!" He yelled. "You little piece of..." He said under his breathe.

You stuck your head out of the bathroom and did a silly face.

All he could do was sit back and roll his eyes. His eyes would fall out because of how much he rolled his eyes at you everyday.

God bless his eyes.