(BTS) Jimin When you video chat with him

Jimin had a really busy schedule. With the comeback and world tours, it didn't help the fact you both hadn't seen each other for three months. Although you two texted and facetime whenever he had time, it was just not enough.

Today was a rare day for Jimin. He didn't have schedules or rehearsals, so he had a free day. He could use his time to rest and chat with you. You knew that he had a rest day because he texted you late at night. You turned on your computer and skype called Jimin. After a few minutes, Jimin picked up your call.

"Hi!" You screamed as you saw his face popped up on your screen. You were more than ecstatic to see him.

"Whoa! I miss you too, baby." He chuckled at your over excited face.

"I miss you too, oppa." You pouted.

"I'll be back soon, baby girl. How's school?" He asked as he leaned over the table and took an apple to bite on. His collar bone and abs were all shown on your computer screen. You gulped down your saliva and stared blankly at your blessed screen. Oh how you wish you could see it in flesh.

"_________, honey." He waved his hand in front of the camera.

You snapped back to reality. "...Yea. Yea... Um what did you say?"

"I asked about your school life." He laughed at your blanked face. "Or do you want to see more." He wiggled hus eyebrows as he pulled down his shirt to show more of his gorgeous collar bones.

You glared at him and ignored his later question."It was fine. Boring with a lot of projects and essay. Plus it is near the end of the term so I have to write a final essay. It was a busy week." You told him that you stub your toe as you walk into your room. You even told him your cat caught a cockroach and Minnie, your cat, brought in front of you and brag about it. You depict the legs of the cockroach moving and twitching while Jimin's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Enough, enough. That is super disgusting. Do you have to say that?"

"But I want you to know everything that happened to me." You said innocently.

He stared at you. "Not everything, _______. That was too disgusting. How can you managed to even remember?" You shrugged at his response.

"Two more days till I get back. I bought something for you too." He shuffled around and brought something up. "Tada! Do you like it??"

"What is that?" The present is oddly shaped, it seems fluffy but at some places it seems rigid.

"It's a cuddle pillow. So you can still cuddle when I'm not home." Jimin said while demonstrating.

"Eh. I don't need that tho. That's." You pointed at the thing, "too weird. Why do I need that when I have you, oppa." You said.

"But I might not be always by your side like these few months." he murmured. "I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time with you."

"It's alright, I'm still alive." You joked trying to change the depressed atmosphere to a more cheery one. Jimin was still feeling sorry but then his eye twinkled when he saw what you were wearing.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He said while eyeing you up and down, "You look beautiful."

You blushed. You didn't take compliments well and you didn't want him to see you wearing his shirt. It was supposed to be a secret.

"Yeah. Do you have any problem with it?" You blushed frivolously.

"You're really cute." He smiled.

"You too, oppa."

"No I'm not. I'm sexy. With you staring at me proves my point." He said with confidence.

"O, stop flattering yourself." You rolled your eyes.

Suddenly there were a lot of yelling and talking. The boys went into the frame and they all said hi to you and started to tease Jimin.

"We're going to grab lunch now,______. Do you mind us borrowing lover boy for a few hours?" Jin spoke up.

"But I'm not hungry, hyung. I'll just talk to her until you guys come back."

"_______, he hadn't had a normal meal for 2 weeks because he decided to practice for....muph..!" Jimin jumped on him and covered his mouth.

"Yah Park Jimin, why didn't you eat regularly? Go have lunch with the boys. I'll call you later tonight." You said.

"But I want to talk to you." He pouted. That famous pouty face that always get you. But not this time. You didn't want him to put his health at risk.

"No. Go eat with the boys. Now shoo." You said sternly.

"Alright, I'll go with them. But I'm calling you once I get back."

"Yes, yes," You rolled your eyes again.

He pointed at you. "Don't you dare to roll your eyes at me. You're lucky that you are cute and I love you." He said with a smirk.

"I love you too." You said and sending him a flying kiss.

He caught it and placed it on his heart. "I'll see you later, babe."

"Alright. Bye bye."

"Bye. I love you,"

You placed your laptop next to your bedside table and fall back to the soft mattress. You hugged his pillow tight as you waited for his call. You couldn't wait for him to return.